• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Heath Robinson

Heaths flooded tube, vertical.

hey Heath Robinson

that what you have there is great growroom :P

it must been lost of work just to build it , my complements :verrygood

keep up the good work

greetings ck

Oh man, I love this !

I've seen systems like this called the "pi rack" but I haven't seen it at work.

Now I know what I want to build when I'm a more experienced grower.

If this topic needs to be translated fully in order to keep it alive, I would be more than happy to help...

Cheers,

Broodje

Nice one :verrygood

"Grow grow grow your own,

Gently down this stream,

Merrily merrily merrily merrily,

High as in a dream."

(like row row row your boat :P )

the most i like off this system is that you can do it with every type off bulb :verrygood and it always gives u always more grams if your doing just the things you should do :P and there from excillent quality ...

it doesn't metter if u use a 150,250,400 or 600 watt u just need to fix a box withs who is perfect for the conditions to the bulb and gets u a nice harvest without losing quality ...

the only thing what could be a problem with this type of growning is that you can't do it with 5 plants what ithe police mostly tolerance ...if you got more and it's a proffesional set up your defently everything lost...

and 'haqving your own mother isn't a wrong idea otherwise it will cost plenty of €€€€€€ buying all those cuttings ( from very bad quality )

btw heath : is it's possible to grow sativa types in this growbox ???? and if it's possible how it's work ??? i've heard people who grow hydro and the say if your plant are growing to big just ingrease the ec ... or is there another option???

btw2:P have you ever thought about growing top44, k2 or black dominia ???? they are all commercial and with the good pheno u done in 49 days just having 1 big cola :) what will save you time when you're cutting the buds

greetzzz masteryero

nice to see you here too heath, great grows :verrygood.

You did the last one with a SunPulse MH light. What made you go back to HPS and what did you think of the SunPulse (I think you did not use all 4 did you?)?

We are reviewing two Sun Pulse sets at this moment on the forum.

nice! i have also see your topics on some english forum when trying to find people who used the MH lights before. just like whazzup im wondering, why did you step back to HPS, cuz if im right the 1,8gr/w you did get with MH or not?

good luck with this amazing setup!

ill be dropping by here now and then for sure!

ltrs,

B

and how it's going heath :verrygood ?????

tim for ...... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ;) :lol:

greetzzz masteryero

Hi Heath,

Great setup you got there and 1.8g/watt thats something to be proud off. Respect an i follow this thread.

greeetz Firefox

Wow ;) This system is awesome, though you got to be kind of a technician to build the set up. The cost efficiency is quite good, and it looks neat to have a wall of buds in your growroom.

I suggest you put your bed inside the room and sleep there, to increase the CO2 Levels. :verrygood

Nator

I think I envy you a bit... Overhere it would simply not be possible to grow like that.. So many plants ? ? I'd rather use a lot of lamps on a small number of plants...

But that is the law overhere...

Looks good Heath, how long does it take you to build a grow like that ?

Kees.

OGDread, Willy Wortel, ck and firefox thanks for calling in.

Hi broodje, thank you for your kind offer, I hope you can help out if we get stuck!.

lol acidburn, first time I have had someone singing in one of my threads! brought a smile to my face.

masteryero, A good way to grow just 5 plants is to surround a vertical bulb so all of the light from it is used by the surrounding plants. here are some pics of one of my grows where I have surrounded 2 vertical bulbs with 8 plants. so you can see how well they do.

med_gallery_21011_7281_113433.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_114525.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_113415.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_104283.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_74194.jpg

the vertical systems are best suted to indica or indica/sativa type if you try grow pure sativas you would run out of room!. Increasing the EC is a bad idea as it makes the plant toxic and yields will suffer.

thanks for the strain advice, believe it or not the Viking I am using in this grow is used to make top 44!.

Thanks whazzup and Bart, Yes on the last vertical grow I used all 4 bulbs and the results were very good, on this grow I started with the Sunpulse bulb but I didnt like how much the plants were stretching and the bud sites were slow to develop. I think this might be due to the plants being further away from the bulb in this grow.

I have been using the Sunpulse bulbs for quite a while now and have found they work best if you can use a mixture of spectrums at the same time.

gantjanator, the amount of time I spend looking at my plants I might as well sleep in there!.

Hi Kees, I have built a lot of systems over the years so I have had quite a lot of practice, this system took about 2 weeks to build because I had to build around a grow which was in the center of it!.

Ok here we are at week 5 of 12/12 everything is running smoothly.

med_gallery_21011_7281_116631.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_74190.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_18391.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_16771.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_85845.jpg

Heath

What the hell is this??? I like inventif people :verrygood

Cool shit, dude :lol: I'm following you ;)

1.8gr-whatt??? Nice, very nice :lol:

green greetings

Blackbut

Cheers blackbut thanks for calling stopping by.

Here is the latest update at week 6 of 12/12 and the cutting for the next run.

med_gallery_21011_7281_107205.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_92347.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_23867.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_103433.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_12668.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_18351.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_30730.jpg

Heath

What kind of system do you use to make your clones keith ?

You're so called "clones" are what we call pregrown plants overhere... When you buy clones here you can usaually be glad when they already have roots, looking great mate...

I'm astonished every time I take a look at your great grow.. I absolutely love it...

I love it to the point that I'm considering to build one my own... Hehe... Using a 250W bulb or 2x70W bulbs... All leftovers you see.

Greets,

Kees.

WOW :lol:

thats unbelievable :D

but i have a couple of questions

you use clones, (pre grown cuttings if im correct) but how much space do you leave between the clones?

and i guess you dont need a lot of growing so when do you change the lighthours to 12/12 ?

keep up the good work! ;)

oetmon :lol:

panjaabie

high heath sorry i thought you where still sleeping :lol: sow here mine reaction ...

about the viking it's true what you said i've heard it jsut lik the orginally hollads hoop that also got viking genetics in it ... viking is btw a very good strain for outdoor growing ... (that's what i've heard from the people with many experience )

very nice grow that one with 8 plants very intresting :D

and what lovely buds you already have from those 6 weeks flowering buds ;) how long do you let them flowering about 8 weeks sharp ??? i consider too make a vert grow with a lower watt bulb like 150 or 250 like keesthemad also said.... am glad if i grow mine own weed and get 200 gram off a grow in just 60 days

keep them green :lol: and keep contact

greetzzz masteryero

Hi Kees, I am using a home made ebb and flow to keep the cuttings in, I take the cuttings in 1"rockwool cubes and when they are rooted I place them in to the ebb and flow until they are needed.

Hey, panjaabie, The spacings in the vertical are 8", how soon I change to 12/12 depends on the strain. The Viking is a Indica strain so I have to have decent size cuttings/clones thats the reason I have made the ebb and flow. If I use AK47 for example I dont need any veg time I can go 12/12 as soon as they root in the 1" rockwool blocks.

masteryero The Viking is usually finished at 7 weeks but I am leaving this to 8 weeks as the flowering was delayed slightly when I used the Sunpulse bulb.

I usually grow the Viking outdoors as the early finish means it gets chance to finish even in rainy England!.

Ok update time at week 7 of 12/12

med_gallery_21011_7281_62812.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_42125.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_43190.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_58840.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_49795.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_5205.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_37386.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_13288.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_43637.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_39385.jpg

Heath

this looks fucking amezing :wacko: this ain't stuff for newbees <_< :wacko: but it looks great to see this kind off systems working in perfect condition :blink:

how many experience u need to have before u can realize this ???

because i think this is a very good commercial idea

greetzzz masteryero

hi m8

nice topic i will follow u.

cya parve

hi heath, your plants look great man, havent seen a system like this one before, do u think it will increase the quality or weight of the end product or do you just like to try out different ways of growing? anyway keep up the good work, il b waiting for the next update!

grtz blommer

Your thumb will be paralyzed if you have to cut all this when harvesting by yourself <_<

masteryero I think you would have to be an experienced grower to take the large amount of cuttings required but the system is very easy to run.

wietland and parve cheers!

blommer I like to try different ways of growing but I built this system because I wanted to get 2 grammes per watt.

You were right Markiss ! lol.

Ok here we are the grow is finished and the harvest was 46 0z.

med_gallery_21011_7281_41882.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_76132.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_17373.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_10206.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_24529.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_269596.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_115530.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_308943.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_19301.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_73469.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_54626.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_65220.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_80223.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_20512.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_32355.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_22881.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_18952.jpg

med_gallery_21011_7281_72509.jpg

Heath

Edited by Heath Robinson

Did you cut that all by hand, alone?

The plants made quite a root system :smoke

I'm curious for the ..G/W.

(In my opinion there is still a lot of leaf on the dry(ing) weed. But I bet you'll lose it anyway ;))

Banana