• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Sign in to follow this  
jochendude

Theobroma Cacao Extract 25X

Hoi,

Het bestaat al een tijdje, maar ben wel geïnteresseerd...

Iemand ervaring mee ? Zou ietwat hetzelfde effect hebben als onze groene vriend.

Some of the folks here are experienced with Theobroma, but this is my first time I have tried a

concentrated extract, usually I just have my daily Cacao Nibs ground in coffee.

The vendor emailed me to say he had specifically looked for an extract with no added ingredients,

especially stimulants.

I started out with 500mg and increased the dose to 1g, 1.5 g the finally 2g. At 1 to 1.5g I had a

pleasant euphoric feeling like that of feeling on top of the world, not really high, just pleased with

existence, I also noticed some beads of sweat on my forehead and neck but no increased heart

rate, if anything my heart just seemed to have a real solid consistent beat.

2 grams for me was the magic dose, I felt more that just enlighten euphoria, I would coin this feeling

at 2g of "like our favorite unmentionable smokable herb" but not quite that "stoney." sorry, I'm not

great with descriptions. I found my attention span to focus to specific events. I am going to get some

more so I can try 2.5g or 3g soon.

What I like about this extract is it duplicates some of the unmentionable substitute herbs but I don't have

to smoke it... Yea!

I find it delicious in coffee, but I am a lover of bitter. I put 2g in a regular cup of coffee,

it dissolves right up. The bitterness would be about like a IPA beer.

Kan iemand mij aub een PM sturen waar ik dit kan bestellen ?

Liefst NL of BE of toch Europa ;)

Dank u

Iemand hier ook ervaring mee ?

Komt het effect hiervan dicht bij onze groene vriend ?

Geen ervaring, maar uit andere ervaring kan ik wel zeggen dat weinig van die nieuwigheden op het gebied der smartdrugs in de buurt komt van de potentie die wiet heeft (kratom uitgezonderd). Je moet niet vergeten dat wiet eigenlijk een redelijk sterk middel is, je hebt heel weinig nodig om heel duidelijk iets te merken (0,3 gram wiet of zelfs minder, kan je al onmiskenbaar voelen, zie dat maar eens te behalen met een normale plant). Ik zou zeggen: koop het een keer in een kleine hoeveelheid als het je echt interesseert, neem het onbevangen en probeer het een paar keer (kratom merk je ook niet altijd de eerste keer, wiet ook niet etc. etc.).

Theobromine is sterk verwant aan caffeine, de meeste caffeine-achtigen hebben wel echt effect (guarananoten werken bijvoorbeeld ook). Caffeine in andere vormen dan koffie, geeft mij ook regelmatig een euforische beleving, nuja, eerder, inderdaad zoals in stukje beschreven, een tevreden en psychisch krachtig gevoel (stress kan verminderen bijvoorbeeld).