• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Sign in to follow this  
jolly

Cologne To Eindhoven Special Shop

hi everybody,

gonna travel to eindhoven soon...

iam living in germany.

does somebody know some SPECIAL shops on the way from cologne to eindhoven?

or in/about eindhoven?

i was in amsterdam and eindhoven last year...i did find a very good shop in amsterdam called kermer or something like that....

just want to know if there are some SPECIAL shops in eindhoven too ?!? :nerd

you know i mean really special shops....with a special offer, very good quallity, good price...

somebody got a tip for me? :rofl

thanks & greets! :smoke

My last meeting with some WietForum dudes & dudettes in the HighTimes. (dokkie, blowsterke, asgrow & me)

Most relax shop on earth, The pink is also cool to visit :smoke

Prices are allmost the same in each shop :nerd

ok thanks.

yeah i know the pink shop...was there last year....the offer and prices were ok...

does somebody know a SPECIAL shop around eindhoven?

doesnt matter if the shop is outside of eindhoven...we got a car, so we are mobile....

you know iam searchin for something SPECIAAAAAAAAAL :(

like moonshine / moonlight hash for 24€ in amsterdam / tweede kamer :whistling :blink:

where can i get specials like that in the eindhoven area?

greets

Edited by jolly

There are a lot of coffeeshops what sell descent hash :whistling

You just need to find those!

The pink used to have wonderfull sticky hash.

I haven't been in the pink for ages, maybe someone else did ??"

Hé Jolly,

The quality in the shops in Eindhoven differ immensly from time to time. Best you try some shops first see what they have in store.

The Pink is probably the most expensive shop from Eindhoven. But it sometimes has some oke goods.

First you best try The Wall (big list) The Snooker(good hash) Eurogarden (offers) or like Mikeh said Hightimes.

But like I mentioned, the quality can differ immensly, from week to week. Specially in the summertime. So its wise to shop a little.

Eindhoven, has also other nice shops to sit. Sinbad, Indian, Meetpoint(special lights in entire neighbourhood)

Greets from Eindhoven,

AS Grow

If you want quantity for a good price you have to go to 'casablanca' (near P.S.V. Stadium). You don't have a choice but you get 5gr for less then 30euro. If you wan't a choice you go to 'pink' but pay topprice. Also you have 'grasshopper', 'New Wave' and ''t Begijntje' (upstairs) in the center but they don't offer much more then "the usual" for a usual price... Best shop in the center in my opinion is 'de Bakkerij' (bar with a shop called de apotheker inside) It's a dark old place but its one of the last places where you can drink a beer and smoke a joint. it's @ the end of 'Stratumseind' (a street with more then 80 bars in the center). And every now and then they have some good shit on the menu (for a resonable price). If You want to smoke in a chill enviroment then you must visit 'la follie' @ vrijstraat. You CAN"T buy there but you are alowed to smoke and it's the most relaxed cafe of the center (in my and many others opinion).

About the shops that are not located in the center, i don't realy know all the prices but i know they usualy have better stuff then the one's in the center. 'High times' (roostenlaan), 'Eurogarden' (geldropseweg) and 'Sindbad' (Hobbemastraat) are shops where you have a good choice and where you also can chill and hang out. (i don't know if this one is stil open but 'highlander' @bosboomstraat used to be one of my favorites) For the rest i wouldn't recomend an other shop (the wall, meetpoint en cool) because they have a lot of good name's on the menu but i think you don't always get what you order (and pay for).

All shop's I forgot i don't know good enough to give you a clear picture...

I hope i helped you... TeKnO

Heya ! a little 'eindhoven report'

Last weekend i was invited on saturday in eindhoven by the organiser of Simple Festival ( www.justaparty.nl ) so i went from Belgium to Eindhoven for a party weekend.

I arrived saturday around the clock of 11h so a bit to early to check-in in the hotel.

I stayed in the Mandarin Plaza Hotel and i was lucky cause the street next to the hotel about 300 meters by walk on the corner u find 'EURO GARDEN' a little nice shop' friendly owner and bar girl. They got on the weed list notherlight, amesia haze, top 44 , skunk 1 ,powerplant and brabants wit to name a few off. On the hash list u got the classics like nepal, ketama, maroc and some special ice hash and pollinator special on 24 Euro / gr :(

i asked for what they advice me for a expierience smoker and what's currently theire best weed / hash

they adviced me brabants wit ( witch was not the expensivest on the list !!! ) but damzz i was happy to b in 'brabant' again cause brabants wit was a really nice white smoke . nothing special , just good i rate them 7.5/10 , as hash they adviced me Ketama. I'm really not easy when it goes about hash, don't know i'm not really getting verry high / stoned from most hashes i smoked :s .. This hash had a good flavour a light buzz ! I know most hash lover smoke it for the flavour / taste but i prefer still some herbs :D but this ketama i smoked gets a 8/10 really nice shizzle. I also bought 1 santa joint with has a great taste as santa has to b ! 8/10 for me. End conclussion nice job,nice staff , but highly priced i find... ( this will b in the 3 Shops i've done)

It fastly get 14H so time to check-in the hotel and lay down a bit to chill , a little drink and refreschment and ready to go to the party at stadhuisplein witch was about 1 kilometer from our hotel so i would say good choice of hotel we've made haha ;) the festival itself was really nice and we had a good welcome by the organiser , a little view backstage , free beer and eindhoven has many nice lady's haha ;) during the evening i haved a little walk to the nearby shops that i found the first was in a guess the main outgoing street in eindhoven ? a street with all restaurants, bars, etc there i walked in in the 'bakkerij' i bought just 1 house weed joint for 2.5 euro good smoke , fair price, nice high and 1.84 gr bio special for 12.40 euro the locals adived me to go their cause they have the fairest and best weed. the bio special was excellent i have a 8.5/10

the last shop i done was Pink! a nice job but a bit really commercial for me , they got a big list hash and weed but the prices are big 2 :( the :blink: dude adived me he's edelweiss witch was the best he got , nothing special for me .. but i saw something nice on their list ORANGE BUD !! oldscool baby :whistling !! everyone know it is not the strongest smoke but a big flavour i like the organge bud and rate pinks organge bud that time on a 8,5/10 !

A question to the locals of eindhoven, u don't have shops with a list and price / gr ? in each shop i saw just on the list u could buy from 0.1 to 2.2 bags ? verry commercial in my opinion ..

but i will b again in eindhoven one day for party so theire are other shops i couldn't make it to visit and i must still do ;)

greetings and njoy

A question to the locals of eindhoven, u don't have shops with a list and price / gr ? in each shop i saw just on the list u could buy from 0.1 to 2.2 bags ? verry commercial in my opinion ..

The only shop where you can find that is 'The wall' . You can buy from 5euro up to max 5gr of hasj/weed and they weigh it when you buy it. I believe this is the only one who still does that. But the big disadvantage of this is that when you come there and there are 4 people in front of you and the bargirl is a bit stoned you have to wait for 15-20 minutes for you can order, (and then they say that's out of stock but i got some good "that & that" and you pay topprice for some shit you wouldn't buy at first). Ow and çasablanca also weighs it but like i said there's no choice there.

GRTZ TeKnO

The Bakkerij is very special,if you like junkystyle,the service overthere is nowadays shit.low security,more harddopedealers then other costumers and its the only place in town where you don,t get a cookie by your coffee.

The quality from the greenery is the same as everywhere,not very special.

The ego from some people working there is bigger than the feeling to be nice to the costumers.

In the High Times even the dogs are getting cookies,the people overthere are allways working with a smile and the quallity from the hash is allways ok