• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Sign in to follow this  
Guest elmanito

Charas In Parvati Valley, Northern India

Guest elmanito

Parvati Valley in northern India is a place where the finest hashish of the world comes from. The 'Manali Cream' is known all over the world for its incredible and amazing quality. I had the luck to visit that area in The Himalayas a few years ago and one of my goals while being there was to score some of that famous 'Charas'. Well, that was not difficult, trust me, it's all over the place. The people in that area are very poor and the cultivation and production of hashish gives them the possibility to make a better living for themselves.

Although it's illegal over there, just as anywhere else, the police did not seem to care. Besides the fact that smoking hashish is completely incorporated in the Indian culture, that area in northern India is so incredible huge, that it's practically impossible to really do something serious against the cultivation of cannabis. But every now and then, a new police chief stands up and tries to make name for himself by going into the valley and destroying all the cannabis fields he can find.

The video below is from 2 French journalists who went along with such an officer into the Parvati Valley. It perfectly shows how totally useless it is trying to destroy the hashish culture in India. Cannabis grows there even next to the police station (huh, they don't even notice?!) and during the destruction of a field of cannabis plants one of the police officers quickly tries to make some hashish for himself. I almost pissed my pants...

http://www.dailysmoker.com/blog/charas-par...india-great-vid

Namaste :rofl

prachtig filmpje vanwege de omgeving, jammer voor de boeren.

ik ben daar geweest, prachtig daar en de planten staan inderdaad overal.......

ejb

En daar zou ik ook weleens heen willen gaan.

dan moet je dat doen, naar delhi, vlucht kost geen drol, india kost geen drol, bij delhi schuin omhoog, kom je er vanzelf. hahaha

ejb