• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

zeiksnor

wie kan en wil er een ondertiteling in een dokumentaire maken ?

:) voorgaande stuk is ook al vertaald door djzusie :D dit begint mooi te worden :D

rectivecatie:

:D het begint echt mooi te worden. want 10 minuten later lag hetzelfde stuk ook in de mailbox, deze keer weer vertaald door Walker :) :D

ik zet er gelijk maar weer een nieuw stuk op. want wie weet krijgt sex,n combi opeens last van zin om iets te vertalen :)

PROTOCOL

How to proceed then? Is there a protocol for the treatment?

There is a protocol, and it should be followed to ensure that the treatment is effective. Small amounts of oil can be used to treat skin cancer or the oil can be vaporized and inhaled directly in the lungs to treat lung conditions in addition to ingesting.

To treat internal cancers the oil must be ingested. I usually start people out with three or four doses a day, about the size of half a grain of dry rice. The only time I would suggest that people start with a heavier dose would be if there was a lot of pain involved with their condition. Often times many of these folks are already addicted to dangerous and deadly pain medications. The object in such cases is to get these people off these dangerous drugs and to replace them with hemp oil to ease their pain.

I suggest that about every four days the dosage be increased slowly until the patient has worked their way to taking a gram a day. At this point most people continue taking a gram a day until they are cured. In more than one case I have seen people take the full 60 gram treatment and cure their cancer in a month.

How is hemp oil usually tolerated?

We all have different tolerances for different medications so I encourage people to stay in their own comfort zone when dosing themselves with the oil. Most people‟s tolerances build very quickly and on average the normal person usually takes about 90 days to ingest the 60 gram treatment. 60 grams seems to be able to cure most cancers but people who have suffered extensive damage from chemo and radiation may require more to undo the damage the medical system has left behind. For some external skin conditions, etc, where full strength oil is not required, the oil can be mixed with skin creams and salves. Mixing hemp oil with facial creams does wonders for the complexion if you give yourself a facial with it.

We know from my experience with hemp salves that hemp is basically a cure-all. Can you confirm this?

History calls hemp a panacea, which means cure all. From my experience, seeing hemp oil used for various medical conditions, I too call hemp a cure all. Hemp is useful in the treatment of practically any disease or condition; it promotes full-body healing. From our experience the oil is very beneficial for most skin conditions; it can be mixed with skin creams or even suntan lotion. Wouldn‟t it be nice to go out in the sun and not have to worry about skin cancer?

het vierde deel is ook al vertaald. wederom door Walker :) :)

Is er nog wat te vertalen?

BoboJonko :D

maar natuurlijk :D

CANCER

What is hemp oil good for?

The oil seems to be effective for all types of skin cancers, and the same holds true for internal cancers.

Which types of cancer is this best for? Are you aware of any types that this will not help with?

Hemp oil seems to work on all types of cancer and I am not aware of any type of cancer that it would not be effective for. I have heard about a study that claims that THC can cause a certain type of cancer; I can only say that this study must be flawed. Put simply, cancer is just mutating cells, THC kills mutating cells. So how can THC produce the very cells that it is so good at killing? If you are looking for treatments that can cause cancer, look no further than chemo and radiation; both of these so-called “treatments” are very carcinogenic. In other words they can and do cause cancer. Even a CT scan exposes the body to a massive dose of radiation. Radiation causes cells to mutate, and that is what cancer is... mutating cells.

When people come to me with cancer of course I recommend the oil, but along with hemp oil I also suggest that they change their diets. Protein from fruits and vegetables fight cancer. Animal protein promotes cancer. So it is best to stay away from animal protein. I also suggest mega-doses of vitamins, especially vitamin C; this is known as Gerson therapy, and I am a total believer in it. Also there are many other natural things a person can do to fight cancer. Bringing the body‟s Ph up is very beneficial. Also I have heard good reports about wheat grass being effective for cancer. I am also convinced that B17 can be very beneficial for cancer sufferers. Every day I eat the seeds from two apples. Like apricots, apple seeds contain B17, also known as laetrile. B17 in its own right has a good track record with cancer. Many people whom I provided the oil to did not change their diets or anything else but were still cured with the oil.

ik krijg net een mailtje van je raad het al, Walker :D waar het volgende deel blijft ;) alsjeblieft:

From my point of view, anyone with cancer should be doing everything they possibly can to optimize their chance of survival. So by all means, take hemp oil for your cancer, but do not ignore other natural beneficial treatments.

What is the success rate for cancer patients?

Cancer can be reversed in roughly 4 out of 5 people who have been badly damaged by the medical system; if they are willing to take the treatment properly. However, there is about 1 in 5 who has been so badly damaged that no matter what you do you cannot save them. Even if you can cure the cancer, in the end the damage from the chemo and radiation will kill them. These people are not dying from cancer; they are dying from the so-called “medical treatments” they receive from the medical system.

How many people that you know of have cured themselves with the oil? Have you ever failed to cure someone (because it did not work for him/her)?

I have provided the oil to well over 1,500 people over the last six years. Due to the illegal status of hemp oil I do not keep records but it is safe to say I have seen hundreds of people cured with external and internal cancers. When people come to me with a diagnoses of cancer and they have refused to take chemotherapy or radiation it is almost a given that they can be cured, unless they wait until they are at death‟s door to take the treatment. We had one gentleman about three years ago who was in the hospital and was given 24 hours to live. The doctors refused to give him the oil, so his son did it. The very next day this man discharged himself from the hospital, went home and stayed on the oil. About fourteen months later this 83 year-old veteran did die, but not from lung cancer; he died from a pre-existing heart condition that he had for years. During the fourteen extra months that he had lived, he enjoyed a good quality of life and he had died in his sleep with no pain. Isn‟t that better than dying in a hospital, drowning in your own fluid from lung cancer? I tell everyone that comes to me one thing... the oil will either save your life or it will ease your way out. If you do die, you will die with dignity and not full of such drugs as morphine.

en omdat ik heel de avond en nacht weg ben, doe ik er nog een deel bij. je weet nooit of er toevallig iemand langs komt die ook zin heeft om iets te vertalen :D

Are some people more difficult to cure than others?

People who are the hardest to cure are the ones who have allowed themselves to be severely damaged by the medical system. Chemotherapy and radiation are both carcinogenic treatments, in other words they cause cancer. Chemotherapy and radiation can reduce the size of a tumor, but in the end usually all such treatments do is spread the cancer.

Which types of cancer is hemp oil good for?

From my experience the oil seems to work on all types of cancer, but I have had a few people who got the treatment and then refused to take it. I cannot explain such people other than to say that it seems these folks are unwilling to break with the medical system. There have only been four or five who have done this and as far as I know in the end these people died.

How many people have cured skin cancer using your hemp oil?

I have provided the oil to hundreds of people with skin cancers. Usually within three weeks the cancer is gone. I tell people to treat their skin cancers with the oil until there is nothing but pink skin and then continue the treatment for two more weeks just as if the cancer is still there. I suggest that they do this in case there are cancer cells left that the original treatment did not kill. No one has ever reported back to me that their skin cancers returned if they did what I suggested.

Can you compare this treatment to standard procedures?

There is no comparison between treating skin cancers with hemp oil and what the medical system does. Sometimes their surgery is successful and they do get all the cancer cells... but in far too many cases people return over and over to be sliced and diced. The medical system also uses other treatments for skin cancers such as liquid nitrogen. This treatment is painful and in many, many cases the cancers just come back. When hemp oil is used to treat skin cancer it kills only the mutating cancer cells and does no harm to healthy cells.

ANCER

Wat is hennep olie goed voor?

De olie lijkt doeltreffend te zijn voor alle huidtypen

kankers, en hetzelfde geldt voor de interne kankers.

Welke typen van kanker is dit het beste voor? Bent u zich bewust van

het even welke types dat dit niet zal helpen?

Hennep olie lijkt te werken op alle soorten van kanker en ik ben

niet bewust van enige vorm van kanker die het niet zou worden

effectief voor. Ik heb gehoord over een onderzoek dat de claims

dat THC kan leiden tot een bepaalde vorm van kanker, ik kan alleen maar

zeggen dat deze studie moet worden ontsierd. Simpel gezegd: kanker is

muterende gewoon cellen, muterende cellen doodt THC. Dus hoe kan

THC produceren de cellen zeer dat het zo goed is in het doden?

Als u op zoek bent naar behandelingen die kanker kunnen veroorzaken,

kijken niet verder dan chemo en straling; beide

zogenaamde, Äútreatments, AU zijn zeer kankerverwekkend. In andere

woorden die ze kunnen en kanker veroorzaken. Zelfs een CT-scan

het lichaam bloot aan een enorme dosis straling.

Straling zorgt ervoor dat cellen muteren, en dat is wat kanker

is ... muterende cellen.

Wanneer mensen bij mij komen met kanker natuurlijk adviseer ik

de olie, maar samen met hennep olie Ik stel ook voor dat zij

veranderen hun dieet. Eiwit van groenten en fruit

bestrijding van kanker. Dierlijke eiwitten bevordert kanker. Het is dus

best om uit de buurt van dierlijke eiwitten verblijf. Ik stel ook voor

mega-doses vitaminen, vooral vitamine C, dit is

bekend als Gerson therapie, en ik ben een gelovige in het totaal.

Ook zijn er vele andere natuurlijke dingen die een persoon kan doen

om kanker te bestrijden. Brengen van het lichaam, aus Ph-up is zeer

heilzaam. Ook heb ik gehoord goede berichten over tarwe

gras effectief is voor kanker. Ik ben er ook van overtuigd

dat B17 kan zeer voordelig zijn voor kankerpatiënten.

Elke dag eet ik de zaden uit twee appels. Net zoals abrikozen,

Apple zaden bevatten B17, ook bekend als laetrile. B17 in

zijn eigen recht heeft een goede track record met kanker. Veel

mensen die ik op voorwaarde dat de olie niet veranderen

diëten of iets anders, maar nog steeds genezen met de olie.

IK EEN Krijg net mailtje van JE raad Het al, Walker

Het volgende waar blijft Deel alsjeblieft:

Vanuit mijn oogpunt, iedereen die met kanker moeten doen

alles wat ze eventueel kunnen om hun kans te optimaliseren

overleven. Dus met alle middelen, neem hennep olie voor uw kanker,

maar geen rekening houden met andere natuurlijke heilzame behandelingen.

Wat is het slagingspercentage voor kankerpatiënten?

Kanker kan worden omgebogen in ongeveer 4 van de 5 mensen die

zijn zwaar beschadigd door het medische systeem, als ze

bereid zijn om de behandeling goed te nemen. Echter,

Er is ongeveer 1 op de 5 die al zo zwaar beschadigd dat

maakt niet uit wat je doet kun je niet opslaan. Zelfs als u

kan genezen van de kanker, aan het einde van de schade van de chemo

en straling zal ze doden. Deze mensen zijn niet op sterven

aan kanker, ze sterven van de zogenaamde, Äúmedical

behandelingen, AU die zij ontvangen van het medische systeem.

Hoeveel mensen waarvan u weet dat zelf hebben genezen

met de olie? Heb je ooit iemand die niet te genezen

(Omdat het niet werkte voor hem / haar)?

Ik heb op voorwaarde dat de olie aan ruim 1500 mensen van boven de

de afgelopen zes jaar. Door de illegale status van hennep olie

Ik ben het niet bijhouden, maar het is veilig om te zeggen ik heb gezien

honderden mensen genezen met externe en interne

kankers. Wanneer mensen bij mij komen met een diagnose van

kanker en ze hebben geweigerd om chemotherapie of neem

straling is het bijna een gegeven dat ze kunnen worden genezen,

tenzij ze wachten totdat ze bij de dood, aus deur te nemen

de behandeling. We hadden een man ongeveer drie jaar geleden

die werd in het ziekenhuis en kreeg 24 uur om te leven.

De artsen weigerden hem de olie, dus zijn zoon had

het. De volgende dag deze man ontslagen zich van

het ziekenhuis, ging naar huis en bleef op de olie. Over

veertien maanden later dit 83 jaar oude veteraan deed sterven,

maar niet aan longkanker, hij stierf aan een reeds bestaande

hartaandoening dat hij al jaren. Tijdens het

veertien extra maanden die hij nog had geleefd, genoot hij van een

goede kwaliteit van leven en had hij overleed in zijn slaap met geen

pijn. Is, aut dat beter dan sterven in een ziekenhuis,

verdrinken in je eigen vocht van longkanker? Ik zeg

iedereen die bij mij komt een ding ... de olie zal

ofwel uw leven redden of het zal uw manier van verlichten. Als

je sterven, zul je sterven met waardigheid en niet vol

dergelijke drugs zoals morfine.

en omdat IK hak de avond en nacht Weg Ben, doe IK ER Nog

Deel BIJ EEN. JE ER Nooit weet iemand toevallig Langs

Komt sterven OOK OM heeft Zin Iets te Vertalen

Zijn sommige mensen moeilijker te genezen dan anderen?

Mensen die zijn het moeilijkst te genezen zijn degenen die hebben

lieten zich ernstig beschadigd worden door de medische

systeem. Chemotherapie en bestraling zijn beide kankerverwekkend

behandelingen, met andere woorden zij kanker veroorzaken.

Chemotherapie en bestraling kan de grootte van een

tumor, maar uiteindelijk meestal al dergelijke behandelingen te doen is

verspreiding van de kanker.

Welke vormen van kanker is hennep olie goed voor?

Uit mijn ervaring lijkt de olie om te werken aan alle soorten

kanker, maar ik heb een paar mensen die de behandeling kreeg

en vervolgens weigerde aan te nemen. Ik kan niet uitleggen zulke mensen

anders dan te zeggen dat het deze mensen zijn niet bereid lijkt

om te breken met het medische systeem. Er zijn slechts

vier of vijf die dit gedaan hebben en voor zover ik weet in

het einde van deze mensen zijn omgekomen.

Hoeveel mensen hebben genezen van kanker met behulp van uw huid hennep

olie?

Ik heb op voorwaarde dat de olie aan honderden mensen met de huid

kankers. Meestal binnen drie weken na de kanker is verdwenen. Ik

Vertel de mensen om hun huidkanker te behandelen met de olie

totdat er niets anders dan roze huid en blijven vervolgens

de behandeling nog gedurende twee weken net zo als de kanker is

er nog steeds. Ik stel voor dat ze dit doen in het geval er

worden overgelaten kankercellen dat de oorspronkelijke behandeling niet

doden. Niemand heeft ooit terug aan mij gemeld dat hun huid

kanker terug als ze deed wat ik suggereerde.

Kan je dit vergelijkt de behandeling met standaard procedures?

Er is geen vergelijking tussen de behandeling van huidkanker met

hennep-olie en wat de medische systeem doet. Soms

hun operatie is gelukt en ze doen al het

kankercellen ... maar in veel gevallen te veel mensen te laten terugkeren

over en in plakken snijden en in blokjes gesneden. Het medische systeem

maakt ook gebruik van andere behandelingen voor huidkanker, zoals

vloeibare stikstof. Deze behandeling is pijnlijk en in vele,

veel gevallen de kanker kom gewoon terug. Wanneer hennep olie

gebruikt om huidkanker te behandelen doodt alleen de muterende

kankercellen en is niet schadelijk voor gezonde cellen.

Met liefde van google translateur!

Lees m nu effe na, had m beter effe met de hand kunne aanpasse, doe dit vanavond wel, kan k me engels opkrikke! Had altijd negens ooit op school en alleen voor engels en nederlands soms!

wel heel jammer dat je zinsbouw met google niet klopt.

anders zou het idd makkelijk zijn.

eerst effe eten, sevens nog een uurtje typen.

grtz

walker

wel heel jammer dat je zinsbouw met google niet klopt.

anders zou het idd makkelijk zijn.

eerst effe eten, sevens nog een uurtje typen.

grtz

walker

Klopt verbeter t vanavond. 't waren ook maar 2klikke op de muis, en t was vertaald

ik zet er gelijk maar weer een nieuw stuk op. want wie weet krijgt sex,n combi opeens last van zin om iets te vertalen :)

PROTOCOL

How to proceed then? Is there a protocol for the treatment?

There is a protocol, and it should be followed to ensure that the treatment is effective. Small amounts of oil can be used to treat skin cancer or the oil can be vaporized and inhaled directly in the lungs to treat lung conditions in addition to ingesting.

To treat internal cancers the oil must be ingested. I usually start people out with three or four doses a day, about the size of half a grain of dry rice. The only time I would suggest that people start with a heavier dose would be if there was a lot of pain involved with their condition. Often times many of these folks are already addicted to dangerous and deadly pain medications. The object in such cases is to get these people off these dangerous drugs and to replace them with hemp oil to ease their pain.

I suggest that about every four days the dosage be increased slowly until the patient has worked their way to taking a gram a day. At this point most people continue taking a gram a day until they are cured. In more than one case I have seen people take the full 60 gram treatment and cure their cancer in a month.

How is hemp oil usually tolerated?

We all have different tolerances for different medications so I encourage people to stay in their own comfort zone when dosing themselves with the oil. Most people‟s tolerances build very quickly and on average the normal person usually takes about 90 days to ingest the 60 gram treatment. 60 grams seems to be able to cure most cancers but people who have suffered extensive damage from chemo and radiation may require more to undo the damage the medical system has left behind. For some external skin conditions, etc, where full strength oil is not required, the oil can be mixed with skin creams and salves. Mixing hemp oil with facial creams does wonders for the complexion if you give yourself a facial with it.

We know from my experience with hemp salves that hemp is basically a cure-all. Can you confirm this?

History calls hemp a panacea, which means cure all. From my experience, seeing hemp oil used for various medical conditions, I too call hemp a cure all. Hemp is useful in the treatment of practically any disease or condition; it promotes full-body healing. From our experience the oil is very beneficial for most skin conditions; it can be mixed with skin creams or even suntan lotion. Wouldn‟t it be nice to go out in the sun and not have to worry about skin cancer?

dit stuk moet dus nog vertaald worden?

Hoi Zeiksnor,

wat moet er eigenlijk nog vertaald worden, ik heb het stuk gegoogd denk ik. is dit um?

straks verveel ik me weer eens en vertaal ik een stuk wat al gedaan is zonde van de tijd.

weet het ben een beetje lui in dit opzicht wellicht heb je reeds een lijstje gepost wat wel en niet gedaan is.

grtz.

Djzusie

Ow ik ben alweer te laat...........ik zal morgen eens een poging doen :)

piercing

Ow ik ben alweer te laat...........ik zal morgen eens een poging doen :)

piercing

je bent nie de enige haha

dit stuk moet dus nog vertaald worden?

nu ben ik zelf ook even kwijt wat al gedaan is. ik ga even op onderzoek :)

Hoi Zeiksnor,

wat moet er eigenlijk nog vertaald worden, ik heb het stuk gegoogd denk ik. is dit um?

straks verveel ik me weer eens en vertaal ik een stuk wat al gedaan is zonde van de tijd.

weet het ben een beetje lui in dit opzicht wellicht heb je reeds een lijstje gepost wat wel en niet gedaan is.

grtz.

Djzusie

ja dat is hetzelfde stuk. en dat zou zeker zonde van je tijd zijn, een stuk vertalen wat al vertaald is. dat is walker ook al gebeurd. hoe dat op te lossen weet ik ook niet 1,2,3 mischien even aangeven in dit topic als er iemand begint met een stuk te vertalen.

:) Walker heeft deze gister gedaan:

CANCER

What is hemp oil good for?

The oil seems to be effective for all types of skin cancers, and the same holds true for internal cancers.

Which types of cancer is this best for? Are you aware of any types that this will not help with?

Hemp oil seems to work on all types of cancer and I am not aware of any type of cancer that it would not be effective for. I have heard about a study that claims that THC can cause a certain type of cancer; I can only say that this study must be flawed. Put simply, cancer is just mutating cells, THC kills mutating cells. So how can THC produce the very cells that it is so good at killing? If you are looking for treatments that can cause cancer, look no further than chemo and radiation; both of these so-called “treatments” are very carcinogenic. In other words they can and do cause cancer. Even a CT scan exposes the body to a massive dose of radiation. Radiation causes cells to mutate, and that is what cancer is... mutating cells.

When people come to me with cancer of course I recommend the oil, but along with hemp oil I also suggest that they change their diets. Protein from fruits and vegetables fight cancer. Animal protein promotes cancer. So it is best to stay away from animal protein. I also suggest mega-doses of vitamins, especially vitamin C; this is known as Gerson therapy, and I am a total believer in it. Also there are many other natural things a person can do to fight cancer. Bringing the body‟s Ph up is very beneficial. Also I have heard good reports about wheat grass being effective for cancer. I am also convinced that B17 can be very beneficial for cancer sufferers. Every day I eat the seeds from two apples. Like apricots, apple seeds contain B17, also known as laetrile. B17 in its own right has a good track record with cancer. Many people whom I provided the oil to did not change their diets or anything else but were still cured with the oil.

met de andere 2 ga ik zo zelf aan de slag :)

is er iemand die van deze zin begrijpelijk nederlands kan maken ? ik kom er niet uit.

B17 in its own right has a good track record with cancer ?

B17 in zijn eigen recht heeft een goede track record tegen kanker ?

en deze: for the complexion ?

deze zin is al weer gedaan door Walker :)

B17 in zijn eigen recht heeft een goede track record tegen kanker ?

B17, ook bekend als laetrile, staat bekend als werkzame stof tegen kankercellen.

B17 heeft op zichzelf een goed scoringspercentage tegen kanker.

Dat is wat ik er in fatsoenlijk ned van maak

Kun je die andere even in een grotere zin geven.

Gr Kramer

dat gaat lekker hier

:)

:) 997 :D als ik eerlijk ben vind ik dat ook de juiste vertaling. ik verander het even.

ik kan het niet meer vinden uit welke zin die ander kwam. zodra ik het vind laat ik het weten

en nu blijkt, wat al eerder bleek, dat jij zo goed/helder kan vertalen. waarom doe je dan zo weinig :D

dat gaat lekker hier

:)

:D

Ja geloof het of niet Zeikerd, maar ik heb het nog druk gehad ook afgelopen week en weekend en vandaag ook nog van alles doen vandaar. Als ik weer tijd heb dan meld ik me gelijk weer als vrijwilliger :)

En bedankt voor het compliment :)

Gr Kramer

@zeiksnor: anders moet je even geordend neerschrijven welke teksten er nog vertaald worden, en welke aan het vertalen zijn....

op die manier is er een beetje een overzicht voor iedereen die wil helpen.... want ik begrijp het even niet goed wat ik nu wel moet vertalen...

-misschien gewoon de naam met de link of stuk tekst dat hij vertaalt....

-en daaronder de links of stukken tekst die nog niet vertaald zijn.... dan kan iemand zeggen, ik doe stuk 3 bvb en een ander stuk 4 bvb......

grtz :)

verwijderd

piercing

je zal het vast goed bedoelen. maar wat heb je hier aan ? niet veel. zonde van je tijd en zonde van de ruimte op het het forum :)