• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Sign in to follow this  
dannykarey

Hello there, how goes it?

Hi guys,

I'm Danny and I'm a medically licensed patient from Canada. I've been growing since 2000, both indoor and outdoor. For the past couple of years it has been mostly outdoor.

I've dabbled in different hydro methods such as DWC, ebb and flow tables but I prefer soil-less organic.

I've been pollen-chucking for awhile now as well and find it incredibly fun and interesting to test/grow out different crosses/lines etc.

Really cool site from what I've seen/read thus far!

Below are some OGKB X Snowlotus testers from Bodhi that I grew this past season.

Cheers,

Danny 

PS. Sorry for my English, I wish I knew how to speak other languages but alas it was never something I was good at. My sincere apologies, I hope this isn't an issue. If it is maybe I can run it through an online translator and post it in a more appropriate language? Just let me know :)

picture.php?albumid=81403&pictureid=1981picture.php?albumid=81403&pictureid=1980

Edited by dannykarey
spelling :/
  • Like 1

Howdy Danny-boy!

So nice to see you find your way to the wrong place! lol

No offence bro, but you´ve just got the wrong number - it´s www.opengrow.com!

If you really wanna dance with the dutch folks, you better put on a shit resistance coat and get that google trans working!! 

They´re like the french: local language or go and fuck yourself!! I know for shizzle!

Not to say they wouldn´t speak any english - not at all! It´s just not their cup of tea - at least on here!

And what are looking for anyway (I keep asking me this question)?! Your shit looks great and with growing for almost 20 years, there shouldn´t be that much to ask left!

Well, what ever got you so high to show up here, clone it!!!! Cheers, mate!

• Like 1

Hi Yoyneh, pleasure to meet you!

Thank you for the heads up. Maybe it would be best if I went else where then? I don't want to cause any trouble.

I'm a member on most of the grow forums around but I'd never heard of this one so I figure I would check it out, that's all.

Cheers and thank you for the kind heads up!

Danny

@Yoyneh jij bent echt de grootste stumper die ik hier tegengekomen ben...

Je kunt beter zelf je eigen advies opvolgen!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hello @dannykarey , your more than welcome over here!! Don't listen to that dickhead, he doesn't know what he's talking about...

Nice to see you growing your own weed over there, can you tell us a bit more about this OGKB x Snowlotus?

Cheers. 

Hello vakman, good to meet ya! Thanx for the warm welcome.

The cross is OGKB (clone only) x Snowlotus. The OGKB (OG Kush Breath) is a Cookie cut "Elite" clone only from the cookie fam, or so I hear. The Snowlotus male is one that Bodhi utilizes often, it's a cross of Afgooey x Blockhead. 

Some more pics of the female and one of the male I used to make F2's and also pollinated a OGKB/Dosido female from Inhouse seed co.

IMG_20191013_054149_152.jpg

IMG_20191010_214032_856.jpg

IMG_20191009_174104_502.jpg

IMG_20191017_220805_138.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 6:06 AM, dannykarey said:

Thank you for the heads up. Maybe it would be best if I went else where then? I don't want to cause any trouble.

Hi Danny!

You're more than welcome over here buddy and you will certainly not cause any trouble.

:specool

• Like 1

Very nice genetics you got over there, tell us some things about the smell of those ladies. Lots of sparkles, looking good :icecream:

How do you prepare your soil, what you use?

• Like 1