• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Mucker4you

Yaraliva calcinit & crystal brown - Hoe te mengen?

On 12/10/2018 at 5:09 PM, Mucker4you said:

I've seen this but racker from here use's it and he has 1KG in 10L of solution. I'm new to this and my plants seem to be loving it but I think I will have problems with im scaled up and in VEG as I think it's the CALCINIT falling out.

I'm pretty sure Racker uses a separate A and B stock solution and then mixes those into the water.

You can barely dissolve 100g of brown in a liter of water. Let alone that you can add a 100g of Calcinit and have no reaction between the two.

9 hours ago, Fatamorgana said:

You can't mix them in pure form if you want to have a decent uptake from the nutrients.

Phosforus will break down the calcium in your mix.

Iam using it also and i dont have this problem.

What I've got is 1l of Calcnit and 1L of brown - 200G PER A L, I mix part A then add part B into the watering tank, Is this how you do it? 

1 hour ago, Wietefras said:

I'm pretty sure Racker uses a separate A and B stock solution and then mixes those into the water.

You can barely dissolve 100g of brown in a liter of water. Let alone that you can add a 100g of Calcinit and have no reaction between the two.

So I've got a Tank of 36L i then have A 1L and B 1L I mix into the 36L tank. 

I've also got 200g of each in 1L of water.

18 hours ago, Twiet said:

No, normal tap water will do. If you want to make a very concentrated stock solution (500gr/liter) distilled water probable allows to put more salt in the stock solution. But I don't know this for sure, I'm not a chemist.

Let's wait and see what it looks like tomorrow.

Update look's like adding the Brown before the calcnit is working. I will get some photo;s up for people to see tonight

• Like 1

Also the plant in Mapito has a lot harder bigger buds than the coco and the coco been getting watered every day and the Mapito plant been getting water every 3 days. 

12 hours ago, Mucker4you said:

and the coco been getting watered every day and the Mapito plant been getting water every 3 days. 

Do the same with the plant on coco (maybe once every 2 days water them) and profit from what coco has to offer.
Watering every day is not the best way to grow on coco and yes you can overwater on coco even though some may say the opposite.

100gr Yara dissolved into 1ltr of tap water is the way to go, you're not diluting enough before mixing with 200gr/ltr:search:

mogen pas in sterk verdunde vorm gemengd

• Like 1

And I believe it is important to first mix the A stock solution in your tank and only after that mix in the B stock solution.

A has to be Brown and B has to be the calcinit.

Because if you do it the other way round, first mix in the calcinit stock solution and after that the brown stock solution you will have contact between the heavily concentrated A with the already mixed in B solution. This will cause a reaction which results in what you show in your pictures. I you mix them in in the opposite order you avoid this reaction.

In dutch that reaction is called neerslag, which is something like the magnesium and calcium reacting in such a way that they become sort of solid again.

This is the reason why we call them A and B, A should go in first and B second, not the other way round.:rtfm:

• Like 1

I also use calcinit first and then brown dont have that problem tho.

They are both dissolved i gues which one is first shouldnt really matter i think, because one of the 2 isnt a concentrate anymore,and the other in a bit also not anymore?

Edited by Fatamorgana
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 8:03 PM, Fatamorgana said:

I also make a A B solution and then add it to the water.

What EC do you use?

EC at the moment is 2 - Tap water 0.6-0.7, I'm watering the Mapito and coco from the top. So this is a trail really with new Nutes and with Mapito so far so good but do have some problems with the mapito plant yellowing. But I think this is a problem with the N as I was feeding it coco nutes untill i got some of the yara, also could be a calmag issuse. After this round I'm going to be running a mapito grow 36L tubs flood and drain with Yara. 

At the moment I'm in Week 5 flower and useing 1:2 Ratio Brown (2)

I've got a question for you as you use Yara, Do I need to add calmag or something along thos lines with these nutes. 

15 hours ago, lostchild said:

Do the same with the plant on coco (maybe once every 2 days water them) and profit from what coco has to offer.
Watering every day is not the best way to grow on coco and yes you can overwater on coco even though some may say the opposite.

100gr Yara dissolved into 1ltr of tap water is the way to go, you're not diluting enough before mixing with 200gr/ltr:search:

mogen pas in sterk verdunde vorm gemengd

Coco is what I've grown in before after this run I'm making my own Mapito and going to use that. 

You are right 200g of brown in 1L is to much i've noticed some powder at the bottom of the bottle with stock solution. 

4 hours ago, Twiet said:

And I believe it is important to first mix the A stock solution in your tank and only after that mix in the B stock solution.

A has to be Brown and B has to be the calcinit.

Because if you do it the other way round, first mix in the calcinit stock solution and after that the brown stock solution you will have contact between the heavily concentrated A with the already mixed in B solution. This will cause a reaction which results in what you show in your pictures. I you mix them in in the opposite order you avoid this reaction.

In dutch that reaction is called neerslag, which is something like the magnesium and calcium reacting in such a way that they become sort of solid again.

This is the reason why we call them A and B, A should go in first and B second, not the other way round.:rtfm:

Yes, After putting in Brown first I've not had the problem so far I've made a new tank today so will keep this updated.

Thank's alot mate as I was thinking the A is calcinit and B is brown would have never thought about putting brown in first. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fatamorgana said:

I also use calcinit first and then brown dont have that problem tho.

They are both dissolved i gues which one is first shouldnt really matter i think, because one of the 2 isnt a concentrate anymore,and the other in a bit also not anymore?

So far I've not had the problems that I was having, plants seem to like it no issues yet.  

5 hours ago, Fatamorgana said:

I only add some extra magnesium week 3 4 5.

There is plenty of calcium in calcinit, really allot;p

Espom salts - Week 3,4,5 of flowering or VEG?

Here is some photo's of the plants, Mapito on is in the middle can see the size difference in Buds from Coco. 

IMG_20181219_204018.jpg

IMG_20181219_204020.jpg

IMG_20181219_204036.jpg

IMG_20181219_204039.jpg

IMG_20181219_204057.jpg

• Like 1

There is a lot of sulfur in Brown too, so does it make sense to use Epsom salts for magnesium?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wietefras said:

There is a lot of sulfur in Brown too, so does it make sense to use Epsom salts for magnesium?

What would toy suggest? Or just leave it ?

I also see heat stress on the leaves, maybe in combination with the Ec?

A picture with the lights off gives a better image to work with.

Edited by Fatamorgana

Got some problems coming, Yellowing of the plant only lower stuff only but it's on all the plants so looks like it's something to-do with the nutes.

I'm on week 6 of flowering, Coco buds are very small and the Mapito buds are hard and dense. 

XYZ (6).jpg

XYZ (7).jpg

XYZ (8).jpg

XYZ (9).jpg

XYZ (10).jpg

XYZ (11).jpg

Not much you can do about those problems at this stage of flowering other than not letting it get worse.

Some of them originate from feeding like you did (not mixed properly) and it's hard to say what is caused by what.

The pH could be off in the medium due to the improper mix or the same could have happened as did in the bin when mixing.

You can feed plants on coco a lot more than those on pito which can explain why they do not perform as expected.

Exactly as Lostchild is saying, dont let it get worser  Normally lower parts of the plants give their foodsupply to the upper parts in order to flower and grow well. Check your Ph or level up your EC.

Ik ben op zoek naar Calcinit en Kristalon bruin... Is er iemand die het op voorraad heeft en (een deel) kan missen? Ik zoek al heel lang naar een adresje maar alles moet online besteld worden en ik wil het graag af halen (een PM'tje kan natuurlijk ook).

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Er zijn her en der winkels waar je het af kunt halen.

Of ze het hebben staan weet ik niet.

Vaak leveren ze via i-net niet particulier en via de fysieke winkel wel, ff bellen voordat je op pad gaat:search: