• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Sign in to follow this  
Amelia

CANNABIS OIL

Greetings All, I simply need to inquire as to whether somebody at any point had a go at utilizing therapeutic cannabis as an option pharmaceutical? I've been perusing some article about restorative maryjane and how it can help you as far as torment administration, nervousness issue and fits of anxiety, inflamation, significantly tumor and significantly more. Like this survey on a specific strain called tangie Strain: http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/tangie/, it has a high torment stifling impact. Cbd and thc are additionally new to me and I don't smoke. On the other hand, they've additionally find better approaches to mix cannabis on sustenance and drinks. In the event that this is genuine I cannot locate any strong indisputable proof that addresses its adequacy. Any individual experience or tribute would be exceptionally valued. Much appreciated

you have a stifling in your trouwsers i persuime .

:punk:

@Amelia There's loads of personal experiences with medical MJ on this forum but also on opengrow.

I've know for a long time now that it can ease many different needs,also on human psyche ilnesses.
Like ADD, ADHD, Autism ,Compulsive disorders, borderline and personality disorders,psychosis and much more.

Just note that every illness has type of medical MJ to treat it with,you'll just have to find out which one goes for what disorder.
It can aid in dumping the pharma meds/prescription meds out of your cupboard and completely replace the conventional medications.

Just like sleeping pills are no longer needed when you switch to medical MJ to sleep better.
You wouldn't even want to know how many people pop sleeping pills,and don't know about the best alternative for those damn pills : Medical Marijuana.

I also strongly believe that is should be an integral part of our diet,because the compounds it has are currently missing in our diet.
If you look back far enough in archeological info,they find Cannabis pollen way back trough-out into human history and it has always served us well it seems from the day we domesticated the first crops.

Making this herb illigal has cut it from our diet,time to re-introduce it again i reckon......
If you wish to conversate on this subject any further,you can PM me.;)