• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

konopi

Wat'sk Geburt Met De Purple Haze Begin Jaren 90?

A5 heb ik.

Is dat de diesel fenotype?

Muuhahahahahahahaaa........

Pg

A5 heb ik.

Muuhahahahahahahaaa........

Pg

The A5 Diesel pheno isn't gone, it is only the CG13 that is gone forever, all the other strains are still available like the A5 Mango - C5 - HPH and I hope the AG13, as I know they have got some problems with it to root, I think.

😬

• Like 1

nice zo'n bijdrage,

daar heb je wat aan!!

A5 heb ik.

Moet ik even navragen. Dacht A5 is A5.

Is toch clone only ?

A5 heb ik.

Moet ik even navragen. Dacht A5 is A5.

Is toch clone only ?

Sorry dat ik moest lachen maar ik dacht hetzelfde.....en een pure haze toch?

Pg

Hier nog een wat uitgebreide beschrijving

Haze in itself consists out of certain combinations of tropical sativa's, such as Mexican Sativa, Colombia Sativa and Thai Sativa with a splash of South Indian Genetics.

Because the bagseed SamS brought to Holland wasnt labeled as such, it was easyer to name these varieties Haze after the Haze Bro's who where the first to collect and cross these tropical sativas on a larger scale and maybe the first who inter mixed the best Mexican, Colombian ánd Thai.

To me Thai is the main factor in haze although i found the colombian genotypes in haze to be the best ones. The touch of thai in it makes the haze crazy potent and sometimes over the top.

The best haze hybrids imho are nevilles haze, colombian phenotype, its spicy and fruity at the same time and the high is very profound. The thai phenotypical Nevilles Haze is the more leathery/livery smelly one, very trippy in effect and certain pheno's of this thai leaning one are much to racy for me. The other queen hybrid is NL5HzC, the Haze leaning phenotype we still hold, better known as C5Hz is fantastic in effect, very joyfull and playfull without the energetic drag of most haze hybrids. This one is also Colombian dom in effect and taste but im sure the South Indian plays a crucial role in this one cause it has other subtle fruity fragrances not to be found in any other haze hybrid sampled by me.

Overall i like the Haze C hybrids far more then Haze A hybrids with the only exception being the G13/HzA pheno (AG13) we still have going here. The G13 is more dominant in this one making the high much "softer" and "round" compared to for example 5HzA which is much more racy, heavy and "angular" with a nasty burned out come down.

Haze A to me is very Thai dom, fragrances are liver/leather with a splash of mexican in it making it also spicy/peppery and a milder touch of incense and sandalwood.

Haze C to me is Colombian dom, very piney, lemony so more fruityness in it with hints of pepper/spice (mex) but not as profound as Haze A

But overall haze or haze hybrids are smoked or vaped for the profound effects more then the flavors at first hand. When smokers/vapers got used to this they will be more open to the subtleties of flavors and aroma's. I cant smoke anything that is harsh or to pungent any more. I like the softness of haze flavors over any cheese or stinky skunk.

That brings me to the fanmous catpiss smell. When this smell is found in any haze hybird or pure haze it has got nothing to do with the stinkyness of skunk#1 which is much more pungent and in my view pretty disgusting. In Holland people didnt like that aroma one bit so dutch skunks are almost all bred away from the typical stinky skunk aroma and more to the fruitier side of the skunk aromas. That is why skunk#1 in the us is way more stinkier then you will ever find it in holland. Not to say you have certain strains that smell like absolute shaajt here. A good example of this is an old SkunkHaze that survived over the years in clone form. It smells like rotten whale when finished, absolutely disgusting tbh but different flavors for different people right....

• Like 1