• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

heb de PPms zelfs naar 700 gezet en de temp terug naar 28

Edited by El capitano
  • Like 1

Capi,

Im hope u are doing great!! would be good some pics from ur garden again:)

unfortunately, Im still fighting with fungus gnats

because I cant water from top the bacteria, I flood higher.

after 1 week the crates are very heavy...

so Im a bit excited how the girls will handle this

pic from day 40

gallery_8258_3664_107854.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_92745.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_80909.jpg

• Like 2

That's a pity Hidro, but I understand why, your arms are not long enough. The thing is that the larvae live in the upper layer, where it starts to be moist. Maybe you're lucky and bacteria reproduce themselves and work their way up to the top. If not, simply hang on with the gnats until after harvest, then you can water several times from the top, before plants get in the way again. No matter how many flies you see, if treated properly they will disappear completely. You don't need to water a lot from the top, maybe 1 or at the most 2 liters per pot will do the trick, simply moisten the top layer, no more is needed.

So far the ladies look like they don't care about wet feet. :wave:

@Hidronesia

Hang some of those sticky traps between the pots/crates to catch the adults that are flying around there.

You'll be suprised how many you catch at that level.

they are not doing really fine

last week many leaves turned yellow

i squized some cubes and EC from 2.1 came out ?

i dont understand i water every 4 days ec 1.5 maximum.

now im flooding each 2 days EC 1.0 PH 5.5

but nothing changes..

i also sprayed with foliar feed yesterday B.A.C halve of the dosis

Edited by El capitano

@El sorry to read this.. but Im not sure it is about the 2.1 EC and also not co2...1200 PPM girls can handle easy.

if u share the bad... maybe we can figure out together whats happening in ur garden

can u check the rockwool cubes didnt stick to each other... is there enough air in the rootzone?

how heavy 1 pot? how many liters are they?

@thanks Twiet... I have to find out something.. because in the X ventilated room so many that some tops under the lights are black

@hey LostChild welcome in the rescue boat:) yellow papers become black in 1-2 days... lights are killing more flies... they like to fly into the reflectors... but it is a total invasion... will try to get some nematodes also.. and thanks ur advice I will keep changing the yellow papers!!!

el.. top of the pito has always higher EC... always measure the "last drops" from the bottom of the pot..if u can do that!!!

• Like 1

normally i dont get above 1.4 ec.

im almost sure its the EC haze plants doesnt like high EC

the flowers are building strechted towers and the vingertips of the leaves are lightly burned.

im flushing the plants right now EC 0.65 PH 5.5

lets hope they get green for this last weeks.

the pots are 18 Liters

the cubes doesnt stick toghether and air full of air.

Ppm still on 700

supernoob zal een spoelbeurt met ATA clean misschien helpen ?

en daarna inwateren met 1.2 ec ?

Ik ben van mening dat je een haze prima kan pompen met voeding. Zo lang je op het eind weer afbouwt . Als je blad geel wordt is het geen voedingsoverschot, maar eerder een tekort. Een lock out krijg echt niet van ec 1.5. voeden.

jmo

misschien dat een foto meer duidelijkheid geeft

• Like 1

ik heb een handje vlokken gepakt daar kwam ec 2.11 uit dat is naar mijn mening flink teveel en de verbrande puntjes zeggen genoeg denk ik.

foto zal ik straks plaatsen lampen moeten eerst uit.

Hm ok, zou het echt niet weten. Had een ander beeld in mn hoofd. kan alleen zeggen dat ik mensen ken die 2.0 doen amnees, hele ronde. Zelfde kweekwijze, zonder problemen.

Balen

• Like 1

Vond ph wel te laag. ik doe 5.5 tot zichbare bloei, daarna naar 5.7/5.8 Misschien heeft dat een opname probleem veroorzaakt.

Jammer van het klauwblad, staan je planten misschien te nat?

Ik water soms pas na 7-8 dagen weer. De planten staan niet zo gauw te droog op steenwol, eerder te nat.

ik denk juist omdat ik toen te lang heb gewacht met wateren dat zouten zich zijn gaan ophopen.

vandaar dat ik nu met een vlakzuiger iets meer water weghaal zodat de vloer zo goed als droog is na 3-4 dagen

Ik hoop voor je dat je het op kunt lossen op die manier, moeten ze nog lang?

Goed klote man! Et ging je net zo goed af.

Als die ene plant achterin nog bruiner word, kijk dan eens naar de wortelkluit.

ik denk juist omdat ik toen te lang heb gewacht met wateren dat zouten zich zijn gaan ophopen.

vandaar dat ik nu met een vlakzuiger iets meer water weghaal zodat de vloer zo goed als droog is na 3-4 dagen

Als je planten 3-4 dagen met de wortels in het water staan is het probleem duidelijk dat je veel te nat kweekt. Ik laat mijn planten soms wel 5-6 dagen staan met een droge vloer. Zolang de potten nog zwaar zijn wacht ik met wateren. Probeer het eens want zo gaat het duidelijk niet goed.

• Like 1

In deze opstelling werkt dat niet. Als je vloer compleet droog staat, moet je na 24 uur weer wateren.

Na 3 dagen moet hij droog staan, na 4x 24 uur weer wateren. Als je vloer niet compleet droog staat,vloed je te hoog.

Het ligt niet aan te hoog EC. 2.0 in je pot zelf is niks

• Like 1

oke maar waarom dan de verbrande bladpunten ?

en weet je misschien wat dan wel het probleem is ?

verbrande bladpunten kan tal van oorzaken hebben. is een verdampings-probleem.

El,

if ur pots are on the ground...I can say for sure..ur medium is too wet.

girls can stand in water if only water roots are in the water..

basically those roots what go out from pot. can stay in water if the pot is not in the water

if other root-zone is wet.. rootpressure become low... evaporation slow down, nutrition will be locked out.

u can clearly see... in the middle of the room... i normally left for walking.. but this time I put in some testers clone onlys

and I forget to raise 1 cm the crates

all plants looks terrible in the middle

gallery_8258_3664_74257.jpg

plus I watered high with bacteria to stop fungus gnats... and now I can just pray for amnesia surviving.

I raise all crates 1 cm by kabelgoot??? with these https://www.google.hu/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjG65y_077YAhUPYVAKHS8oDN0QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hager.nl%2Fproducten%2Fkabelmanagementsystemen-tehalit%2Fwand%2Fkleine-kabelgoten%2Fsysteemuitleg-kleine-kabelgoten%2F152096.htm&psig=AOvVaw0vHTq05waSY5oMoTvrQqCM&ust=1515167094909185

i also can raise them with putting 2 pots into eachother ur right hidronesia they really look shit xD ahahah next round i will raise them for another 200 pots.