• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

how many crates u fill with 240Litres of RFX1

This is Mapito and it comes in 80l bags my tubs are 30l but out of one bag I only fill 2 tubs so out of 240l Mapito I'd fill 6 crates

Any chairs left? :D

@El c.

Mapito :P

Hi Wiekspiet offcourse my friend welcome to the show :) and thanks for pointing that out

whats the height of the room u are using? 1 plant per crate? ur not afraid of height issues with the 1000 watts?

im not a fan of eb flood tables. height is more important. espcially with those lamps

Room height is 2.4m lights are 1.5m from top of crates and 1m from plant tops. I have grown in loft tent with 1000w gavitas with great success I will post pics later of that grow. Thanks

Ok. I prefer 1 meter distance to the top of the plants with 1000 watt. That leaves 50 cm for the plants. You are on day 4. Following.

• Like 2

Ok. I prefer 1 meter distance to the top of the plants with 1000 watt. That leaves 50 cm for the plants. You are on day 4. Following.

Plants are 1m from lights now I pinch as much stems as I can to keep stretch down with good airflow I can get plants

To 50cm away from lights with no issues but i agree gavita should be high as possible but I have grown in a loft tent and achieve gpw with lights very close to plants and temps in high 30c all way through grow I think we underestimate how much this wonderful plant can tolerate and saying that my yields are always higher in summer I'm sure this is because I keep high day temps with high night temps. Your thoughts on this more then welcome.

Thanks

• Like 1

High day temps give fluffy tops. Try to stay around 28, that works better for me.

Big sativas like heat better as some indicas imo.

High night temps are good.. keep m over 20'c and yield improves.

Especially the pots need to be warm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes snyd, high 24 hr temperature stimulates growth(stretch)

Try pre growing clones under 18 degrees. and then under 26 degrees. The ones in the 26 degrees room will be at least 2 times bigger.

Edited by supernoob
  • Like 1

High day temps give fluffy tops. Try to stay around 28, that works better for me.

Big sativas like heat better as some indicas imo.

High night temps are good.. keep m over 20'c and yield improves.

Especially the pots need to be warm.

Yes i think it probably best when theres only a few degrees in difference between night and day temps so all i saying if day temps are high it best to have night time temps high also?

My temps are Day 29c-30c and Night 24c

Yes snyd, high 24 hr temperature stimulates growth(stretch)

Try pre growing clones under 18 degrees. and then under 26 degrees. The ones in the 26 degrees room will be at least 2 times bigger.

I will defiantly try this supernoob thanks for advice as id like to see how temps really do affect them. What would your day and night temps be?

Some pics for now

Its hard for me to get picture of whole room as i dont have much space when in there.

Day 11 12/12

gallery_47988_19577_2317636.jpg

gallery_47988_19577_1349579.jpg

Also i potted up some plants into coco i will flower from this weekend they need abit more love from now in for sure :)

gallery_47988_19577_927478.jpg

If anyone would like to post link to there journals please do also if anyone has any good links to mapito grows please post

Thanks

Snydgrow

• Like 1

Looking good!

I have a mapito grow going on as well (and coco too), click here.

Looking good!

I have a mapito grow going on as well (and coco too), click here.

Thanks your plants look great I will keep watching your journal now. Maybe I should translate to Dutch when I post on yours? I think it best I learn some Dutch to :)

Thanks and be welcome. I am curious how your dutch is!

• Like 1

Goodness, someone knows what he's doing. I will be following your journal. Seems you did your homework and I predict a jawdropping journal.

• Like 1

My Dutch is zero I should really learn some as i everything I know I was taught by Dutch growers over the years I just have Microsoft translater on my computer to help

Goodness, someone knows what he's doing. I will be following your journal. Seems you did your homework and I predict a jawdropping journal.

Thanks Echep I appricate kind words :) I hope all goes ok this round only thing not so happy is it's a mix strain round some tall some small but we see how it go :)

Beautiful grow!

People here should learn from you instead of the other way around. You definitely got skills.

• Like 1

Hello Syndgrow,

I see all is well over there:)

Good luck for this round!!

Good to see you still around hidro :)

You must be at the 2 gram per watt mark now :P

Beautiful grow!

People here should learn from you instead of the other way around. You definitely got skills.

Thanks David I'm always open to learn more we can never know enough :) also I will help anyone I can for sure if you need any advice comment here or pm me :)

Ok time for update people :)

i have raised ec to 1.6 some plants looking like they can eat more but i dont want to burn others we see what happens.

Day 21 of flower.

gallery_47988_19577_188392.jpg

gallery_47988_19577_827060.jpg

gallery_47988_19577_1724617.jpg

Here is the plants in coco i will take pics with lights of next time.

Ec1.6 Ph5.9

gallery_47988_19577_707598.jpg

gallery_47988_19577_2356081.jpg

Also i help make a small grow room for a friend in cupboard it will have 3 x 250w hps over 4 plants.

gallery_47988_19577_515674.jpg

gallery_47988_19577_462074.jpg

gallery_47988_19577_615371.jpg

gallery_47988_19577_1403980.jpg

• Like 4

Looking great! I also have some plants that seem more hungry than others while they are cuttings from the same mother.

• Like 1

Looking great! I also have some plants that seem more hungry than others while they are cuttings from the same mother.

Thanks dilago

Yea these are the cornbread og they are hungrier then rest I have only kept cuttings of the stardawg it's very nice plant to grow tight internodes and good leaf to bud ratio so looking forward to how she turns out.

Could yours be ph in maptio maybe crate got dryer and rise ph in the crate that plants seem hungry? Just a thought.

Snydgrow

Could very well be Snydgrow08, or maybe the pH i gave was too low.

• Like 1

THE fuck, i am jaleous...

Keep them g®oing mate, but im sure you Will ;)

Grtz!

• Like 1