• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Sign in to follow this  
NoColonRollin

1St Grow Help Nocolonstillrollin

Appreciate help through first grow.

Gavita 6/760 DE HPS. 4 54W T5 HO fixture.

5 feminized Nirvana Northern Lights about 5 cm's tall.

10 random seeds 5 cm's tall.

1/2 FoxFarm/Happy Frog for above.

6x6 foot area.

2 weeks will have 5 Nirvana Bubblicious Auto Fem, 5 Swiss Cheese Auto Fem, 5 Short Rider Auto Fem.

$1,000 budget for first grow.

Open to setup, more seeds, help during first grow.

Thank you.

They're standing in stagnant water my friend,the bottom of your cultivator needs to be more dry then wet.

Since you are using seeds and not clones,a high humidity is not really needed.

They appear to be ok though,the stems are nice and green?(not purple from stress?)

• Like 1

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it.

300-400 PPFD

6-8/10 soil moisture so high

6.5 ph

50% humidity

78-80 F/26 C

- Stakes indicate Nirvana’s feminized Northern Lights. Rest are the ten freebies with one seed germinating now.

-took dome off

- got rid of water at the bottom of the tray

-3-4 days ago I had to install a 5,000 BTU window a/c unit (without a manual hi/low cool and 1-7 dial, not auto temp) on the other side of a 12x12 room opposite the 6x6 closet here. I did so because I was having high temp problems. Then after installation, I had wild fluctuations in temps. Purple appeared on the second new set of leaves, but looks better now?

To correct temp fluctuations, I just now bought an Ink bird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1000w, w/ Sensor?

I am thinking of running the temp probe into the 6x6 closet and connect to a/c unit to shut it on and off although it’ll be running a lot? Or should I return a/c unit for an auto temp, but it’ll read temp from the a/c unit right?

- HoldAll brand cheap ph/moisture/light meter. Ideas on the proper meter and other equipment?

- Apogee umol meter calibrated to sunlight, but I know how to correct for HPS.

-Suggestions on watering schedule for ½ FoxFarm Ocean Forest/Happy Frog moving forward with these?

- Read I better stay in the 400-500 PPFD veg, 700 PPFD flower for first grow?

So Gavita 6/750 would cover two sq. Meters at 6x4 feet? One plant/sq foot? Does auto differ here from fems/regular?

Later:

- Recommendations on auto fems arriving and setup of the medium, nutrients, pots, etc.

- Going to have fems, auto fems, and regulars in same grow first time ;-), but auto fem helps me combine into one room for future.

- Open to suggestions if anyone has ideas. Have to have first successful grow so I appreciate the help! I can remove regs and fems for 12/12 outside closet and leave auto fems in 18/6…

- Tent for Gavita 6/750 DE HPS or not?

- Recommendations on best nutrients and additional help here for fems and auto fems?

- Recommendations for future auto fems to buy?

Need 1-2 Sativa/working during day/medical, so I’ve researched Jack Herer and/or any other suggestions?

Recommendations for future auto fems when I buy next time? I'm focusing on yield, quality, and moving from an easier to grow strain to a more challenging one if needed as I get better? Did I hear Dinafem auto fem XXLs? Or any ideas as can be anything.

- Heard solo cup method for autos?

http://howtogrowmarijuana.com/auto-flowering-cannabis-seeds/

http://www.growersguidetocannabis.com/10-top-tips-for-autoflowering-plants-a-better-yield/

Quote:

"The 9 week varieties such as MI5 (Shortstuff) average around 40g a plant (dried weight) under my for led lights at 10 per m2; an 11 weeker auto flower such as Dinafem’s XXL range yields an average of 100g dry weight, and the longer super varieties such as Chase (15 weeks) 150g -500g a plant outdoors."

gallery_8686_5584_181209.jpg

gallery_8686_5584_224082.jpg

gallery_8686_5584_229636.jpg

gallery_8686_5584_293340.jpg