• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

groenefingers

Durban Poison, Op Zoek Naar De Graal.

Gisteren voorbloei gezien & het is een vrouwtje.:popcorn:

• Like 1

Kwam nog een leuk stukje geschiedenis tegen over Durban in Australië eind jaren 70

Purple Durban

"In Ozz in the late 70's they imported some 100%Sativa Purple durbanPoison from Africa that made everyone see things that weren't there when they first smoked it. Many people had to be rushed to hospital and shot up with a high dose of pure Valium to calm them down. Once you were use to visual and audible effects of that batch of durban, it would completely annihilate even the most hardened of smokers for over 8hours...and I mean smokers that could bong 7-8grammes of the finest imported Thai Sticks per day without consequence, that were sold 'before and at the same time' this PurpleDPoison came into Ozz. The PurpleDPoison had some seeds in it, and I grew it for 4 years straight. The offspring for ONLY the first generation/year were purple and thereafter reverted back to the standard green. But none of us could make it as potent as the original batch was that came in from Africa. Close - but no cigar, if you know what I mean. The farmer in charge of that grow in Africa was a Cultivar-supreme at the true sense of the word as the dope was not laced with anything I assure you - it was straight from the BlackMans'Hand who harvested it out of an organic field of soil inside some jungle. One smoke, and you knew 'that' immediatly, as it tasted as smooth and as sweet as could be. After some people were hospitalised(for a day) as a result of it, authorities here obtained samples of it and thoroughly tested it to find that it had nothing else but an extordinary amount of Cannabinoidal resins in it - higher than anything else they'd ever tested before. No chemical additives whatsoever. The Media here at the time nicknamed it 'Purple Poison'.

Hier heb je geen Pokemon voor nodig :lol: