• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Hidronesia

Amnesia Haze 6X600W

I think with VVVVV he means diepte in het gewas :likken:

• Like 4

If you want to have a colder daytime then the night, simply suck the air directly from outside during the winter and only turn on the heater when the lights are out.

@rodja yes, deeper is better we can grow buds on much bigger surface

@dilago yes, but hard to find the optimum. I have a room with too much cold.. and plants became week and small

i see I will fall under g/w in that room

@elcapitano...my average is a bit over g/w , someone asked what is my best... I think u also had the feeling in bigger rooms some m2 produce much over on the average

this room was just finished and gave just 6070g the problem was again too much empty space..with this structure with a full room...lot more should I got.

gallery_8258_3664_235452.jpg

And maybe i missed this info but..

How do you water? Eb and flood? Or drain system

@elcapitano i grow on hommade mapito I pump in water and out, I flood till 1/3 of the crates

Oke and how long does it take before u need to refill

Im asking this becuz i also want to flood 1/3 but my grow room is 6.5 on 3.5 and i only have a 250l barrel it isnt enough true ?

I'm curious about the defoliation you're talking about. The American forums are full of it but I've never seen any conclusive tests where they tested with and without defoliation. Can you explain your technique, and whether you've ever done a side-by-side experiment? I've read that large leaves can become sinks instead of sources (they require more energy than they provide) although I've been hesitant to pluck any leaves at all.

I am most interested in any side-by-side experiments you've done. :) If I had a larger area with clones I would've already tried!

• Like 1

Word m dus niet rodja :( toen ik nog kleiner was deed ik altijd cm of 8 vloeden...

waarom niet?

3 segmenten in je hok, 3 corresponderende vaten van 750 liter, elke bak een eigen pomp

werkt prima

I guess its somehow specific to certain strains, how they react on diffent types of stress such as defoliation. Gimme six identical rooms, three nice mothers and plenty of time to sort this one out;)

• Like 1

Guys this is really nice topic.!

\

hidronesia how big is your watertank and how much days you do for grow ? 18/6

and the last question how many plants you dou for 1 meter ?

looks great

Mapitolover

Oke and how long does it take before u need to refill

Im asking this becuz i also want to flood 1/3 but my grow room is 6.5 on 3.5 and i only have a 250l barrel it isnt enough true ?

@elcapitano, every m2 u need 100L tank, ( flood 1/3 crate is 7-8 cm + 2 cm pipe under the crates for better drainage)

smaller tanks u have to divide the room for more ponds, and takes much longer time mixing

I guess its somehow specific to certain strains, how they react on diffent types of stress such as defoliation. Gimme six identical rooms, three nice mothers and plenty of time to sort this one out;)

Im not promoting defoliation, on every strains, some can handle better some not. The best if u can grow 12/12 stable form clone.

my cut can handle serious hair cut, but will make smaller buds... u have to see, bigger buds smaller depth, or more branch bigger depth will be yield more for u.

• Like 2

Guys this is really nice topic.!

\

hidronesia how big is your watertank and how much days you do for grow ? 18/6

and the last question how many plants you dou for 1 meter ?

looks great

Mapitolover

my tanks are 1000m3 each

I would be very happy if i could grow this cut from clone right 12/12, Growing one bud amnesia would be the best, but i never able to do an exactly same start for all the plants

this is a big problem because if i cant grow them identical.. bigger plants grow over on the late starters.. and i loose on final weight

that is why now i have different pregrowed rooms. i think the best figure out how u can fill ur room full with buds.

If i heve time for long pregrow.. 8 plant/m2 is enough, 16 plant/m2 if u top at 6-7 internodes, 24plant/m2 if u 12/12 from small clone

colder u can also put more than summer

I'm curious about the defoliation you're talking about. The American forums are full of it but I've never seen any conclusive tests where they tested with and without defoliation. Can you explain your technique, and whether you've ever done a side-by-side experiment? I've read that large leaves can become sinks instead of sources (they require more energy than they provide) although I've been hesitant to pluck any leaves at all.

I am most interested in any side-by-side experiments you've done. :) If I had a larger area with clones I would've already tried!

im not a fan of defoliation,

almost all strain if u grow clone 12/12 make little leave and grow ONEBUD bottom to top

if u look a plant like that,, u know how much leave do pants really need to make huge buds

if u cant grow 12/12 from clone, u have options to choose,, how u can fill ur garden more weight

and u are right defoiliation u will get smaller buds... but if u do it right can be much more the final

u can see in this pic the right upper corner is filled 60-70 long armes.. this could be a high yield if the whole room would be the same

gallery_8258_3664_235452.jpg

It doesnt fit for me the room where the watertank is placed is 2 small

Im growing on 18 litres .after my first round isee much bigger fruits on the lower parts of the plants so the endwork is also easier.

Before i was using only 11 litres now i never go back again.

Also changed from normal soil growmix to cocobrix works fine for me.

First i wanted too put on a opticlimate this round,

But i decided to wait becuz next round would be easier with monney and i will have more knowledge about the opticlimate with co2. And i know whats the problem on my grow..its simple tempature...now i changed the part where exhaust blows outside.. from directly from a flat wooden pannel.now i changed it too a box filled with the grey sound foam hope its reduces the sound.

Als its blowing down in to the box so 2 holes from the upper part of the exhaustbox.

So now i hope to suck more air then 40%

If it would be 60% /70% it would be great

Is there any reason why we shouldnt top directly when they r little ?

• Like 1

If the decision to defoliate is a matter of light penetration, one might be best off to pluck leaves in the last week of the stretch. An experienced eye can see which leaves will provide the most shading in the upcoming flowering weeks. This might also be a great remedy if someone switched to 12/12 too late. Two birds with one stone. I think I might try it again next round, just plucking the big leaves that may block some lower bud sites.

thanks Hidronesia, quite some great lessons here!

Edit: Arent leafs more or less transparent to some wavelenghts?

Nice one hidro bringing youre knowledge over here, everybody appreciates it very well.

Keep it comin dude.

Im watching as always.....;-)

Poldergrower

thanks Hidronesia, quite some great lessons here!

Edit: Arent leafs more or less transparent to some wavelenghts?

Far red light is not absorbed so much which offsets the ratio of red:far red light on the lower parts of the plant. This induces the shade avoidance response and is the reason why plants start stretching when they've filled out a space in width. One of the reasons why defoliation could be beneficial is to reduce this response because the lower parts of the plant can use the full spectrum. It'd a tradeoff between extra light lower down and reducing net photosynthetic activity by cutting off leaves.

• Like 1