• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Hidronesia

Amnesia Haze 6X600W

It doesnt fit for me the room where the watertank is placed is 2 small

Im growing on 18 litres .after my first round isee much bigger fruits on the lower parts of the plants so the endwork is also easier.

Before i was using only 11 litres now i never go back again.

Also changed from normal soil growmix to cocobrix works fine for me.

First i wanted too put on a opticlimate this round,

But i decided to wait becuz next round would be easier with monney and i will have more knowledge about the opticlimate with co2. And i know whats the problem on my grow..its simple tempature...now i changed the part where exhaust blows outside.. from directly from a flat wooden pannel.now i changed it too a box filled with the grey sound foam hope its reduces the sound.

Als its blowing down in to the box so 2 holes from the upper part of the exhaustbox.

So now i hope to suck more air then 40%

If it would be 60% /70% it would be great

Is there any reason why we shouldnt top directly when they r little ?

I have the same conclusion.. bigger pots I use the plants wont stretch.. and lower buds could get more light

I use 32Liter and 64 liter crates.. I dont know what is the science behind of this observation

better climate is the key for any good numbers..

about topping:

if u top before or just the same day when flip 12/12 u will get nice long buds

and the real question how big plants u should send to flower

if u veg too long u can easily ended with monsters (empty bottom) with too much leaves, but 6-10 nice side branch

if u they too small, maybe they havent got enough power to push more than 2 branch

everybody should find what is best for the his current grow. and number of plants

racker method top at 6-7 internode whenever they are big enough for that

If the decision to defoliate is a matter of light penetration, one might be best off to pluck leaves in the last week of the stretch. An experienced eye can see which leaves will provide the most shading in the upcoming flowering weeks. This might also be a great remedy if someone switched to 12/12 too late. Two birds with one stone. I think I might try it again next round, just plucking the big leaves that may block some lower bud sites.

@Kaak yes as I told when Im not satisfied whit the clones growth speed.. i have to veg them more.. means I will have way to much leaves

usually i cut out leaves between 21-25 days

but the best way to learn how to grow with less leaves:)

calcinit (ca) is also make smaller leaves

thanks Hidronesia, quite some great lessons here! Edit: Arent leafs more or less transparent to some wavelenghts?

Thanks Nakkeau, we can learn lot more together,, and showing our fails could help the others also

I see plants fight for light, making shadow on the others they kill them.. if u over veg the bottom is dark, like a night

Nice one hidro bringing youre knowledge over here, everybody appreciates it very well. Keep it comin dude. Im watching as always.....;-) Poldergrower

Thanks Poldergrower:) u know this knowledge is not mine, but sharing and learning together is the only way.. like u do with ur amazing research on cbd strains for a healthier world!!!

But why shouldnt we top the first day on grow period not flower periode.

I think there is only 1 risk, and thats they are really weak when they are little clones.

But at the other side you will get a nice even flower field.

And if you use adjust a wings,you can put the wing in extra wide setting for winning extra lumen.

@elcapitano there is many route to the top.

most photons u can get from the light.. if u not loose too much on the walls

photons cant be lost by the distance

day20

ec.1.3

ph5.5

middle

gallery_8258_3664_129523.jpg

left

gallery_8258_3664_143484.jpg

right

gallery_8258_3664_156772.jpg

day 63

second blossoming would start now.. but bud rot comes faster

heavy tops fall.. in the next week I must chop next

gallery_8258_3664_382251.jpg

coldfrost

gallery_8258_3664_932948.jpg

week 8

this room got too much cold air and defoliation, plants, buds become smaller than I expected

gallery_8258_3664_118796.jpg

hidro

• Like 1

both i tried to make smaller stretch by colder temp.. but they didnt handle well.. they were too weak, just 4-5 days veg from clone

elcapitano that would be the most ideal if i could start straight from clone.. but as we talked above.. it is a risk if not going everything perfect.. next choice is giving more veg

@hidro

when do u start to giving them colder temps?

and what temps. 18c-19c night and +- 25c day is good?

@teachme if u can give cold temperature in the first 2 hours of light after the first week of flowering till the end of week 4,

after week 7-8 u can lower the night temp.

i dont want to say exact numbers of the ideal temperature, because i have no real chance to set it as others with Opti

with cold ur buds will be smaller in size but lot heavier because of the extra sugar on them.. and u can see some nice colors also

gallery_8258_3664_24755.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_71551.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_236959.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_157249.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_119874.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_32489.jpg

gallery_8258_3664_57679.jpg

• Like 3

@ u are right elcapitano

they are 40-80 cm

and this is not ------ but WWW

so it could be a good round

hello Supernoob no i dont find:) but maybe u remember from some previous grow.. i dont see too much leaves due to defoliation

or maybe u have the sharpest eye... and u spot that an another cut mixed in the room?

@supernoob I think the cut u grow in NL is slightly different, this cut called "Core" cut and can handle more EC.