• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

oude rocker

Uv Straling Verhoogt Thc Percentages

MH lamp ophangen binnen.

of dit:

“I ran a test a bit like this 20 years ago. I had several different clones of high THC varieties, and industrial hemp, and a wild cannabis variety from the mountains. I placed each clone in rows of five so they had a chance to be exposed to too high of levels, medium, and low levels, depending on the distance from the light sources. To cut to the chase, no increase compared to controls without UV-B.

In fact the plants closest to the lights were a bit zapped and had lower plant weights and lower Cannabinoid levels.

They quote Lydon and Pate, but Pate did my experiments with me setting them up and measuring the UV-B levels, as well as testing the results on our GC. He was unable to increase the THC levels. Lydon thinks CBD can be converted to THC, but most Cannabis grown in the west has no CBD to start with. Lydon also only dosed the plants with UV-B for only 40 days, part of those when the plant was still in veg. He also said no increase in THC in hemp plants so I guess CBD does not get converted to THC by UVB? We tried several times, zero THC increase. I have never seen any lab results that showed an increase in THC from UVB exposure, I have never seen Lydon's work replicated, except when I tried but got no increase in THC. Sam S.” https://www.icmag.co...00&postcount=13

Bij mijn weten heeft nog steeds niemand die resultaten van 28 jaar geleden weten te reproduceren.

Ik heb het ook geprobeerd in een side by side en denk dat ik eindelijk snap waarom het ons nooit lukte.

Meerdere factoren zijn afhankelijk voor de productie van THC zoals de juiste allele, mineralen, lichtspectra, juiste tijd van oogsten etc.Weet van sommigen dat extra magnesium, ijzer in de grond ook schijnt te werken.

mythe busted?

Er was weer zo'n “confounding variable” in dit geval temperatuur.

Grotere hoogten hebben ook gemeen dat het er gemiddeld kouder is.

Als je UVB weet toe te voegen zonder de temperatuur te verhogen zou de THC omhoog moeten gaan.

Normaal geloof ik nooit een verkoopsite maar die “gast” hierboven geloof ik wel.

Ten eerste blijkt zijn rekenwerk te kloppen; hij gebruikt 6 x 17 watt 10.0 UVB op een ruimte van ruim 11 vierkante meter' date=' waarvan er effectief 9 over zullen blijven, gedurende 12 uur per dag. Dus 10.2UVB/9m x 12 uur = exact 13.6 Kj/m per dag net als in het onderzoek.

Maar waardoor ik hem vooral geloof is doordat ie iets heel onwaarschijnlijks beweert en dat helpt niet echt als je onzin probeert te verkopen.

Hij zegt dat ie ahw de THC aan en uit schakelt met UVB.

Nou, das hartstikke logisch, met UVB trigger je de uv responsive genes terwijl je de andere uitzet. Die zet je weer aan als je de UVB uitzet.

Een aanval van een schadelijk insect kan de chemie van een plant volledig veranderen in slechts 2 uur tijd.

Iets dat wietkwekers trouwens allang wisten (spint). Genetica is veel dynamischer dan wij realiseren.

Weet van sommigen dat extra magnesium, ijzer in de grond ook schijnt te werken.

Inderdaad:

“It was recognized that the CBN and the psychoactive THC contents are Mn dependent while the CBD content is Fe dependent.”

Metals and organic compounds in the biosynthesis of cannabinoids: a chemometric approach to the analysis of Cannabis sativa samples

““discrimination” between metals is not performed by the protein itself, but it is instead determined by the environment in which the protein is expressed.”

Metallation and mismetallation of iron and manganese proteins in vitro and in vivo: the class I ribonucleotide reductases as a case study

We can leave the plant no other choice but to produce this or that cannabinoïd or we can convert them”

Dat laatste beweerde Lydon dus al in 1987. Sommige Lewis Acids werken nog veel beter, zoals je in het staatje hieronder kunt zien.

Meerdere factoren zijn afhankelijk voor de productie van THC zoals de juiste allele' date=' mineralen, lichtspectra, juiste tijd van oogsten etc.[/quote']

Precies!

Wat dacht je van deze:

“Average THC levels nederwiet:

1994 8.5%

1995 8.5%

1996 8.9%

1997 8.6%

2000 8.6%

A method of converting CBD to a tetrahydrocannabinol

2001 11.3%

2002 15.1%

2003 18.1%

2004 20.4%

Strong increase in total delta-THC in cannabis preparations sold in Dutch coffeeshops

• Like 1