• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Skarekrow

Irukandji Motorbreath White Fire Chem91

hey smokers

dit wordt een organic grow met vette soortjes allemaal Fems alles komt onder een 400watter te staan in een omgeboude ikea kast hehe

voeding is trouwens van advanced nutrients aarde van plagron light mix

iguana juice grow & bloom, bud ignitor en piranha thats it

ben begin mei met ontkiemen begonnen zal ff fotos plaatsen van het begin en hoe het er nu voor staat ze staan sinds maandag op 12/12 :)

ahoy, dat zijn spannende soortjes

ik heb een white fire stek mogen afbloeien, tijdje gelee, en ik moet zeggen:

:) :) :) :) ;) ;)

Deze plant had geen enorme opbrengst, maar het kristal is zijn gewicht in goud waard.

ik ken een CS eigenaar die me soms om een zakkie vraagt ;)

veel suc6 met deze ronde,

grtz Weetje

k hbe die white fire ff opgezocht

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/White_...askal_Genetics/

lijkt me potverdikkie een lekker wietje!!

weer eens wat speciaals ipv een pp of een haze!!!

k ga je volgen!! ben wel beniuewd hoe die White fire zich gaat ontwikkelen!

Suc6

Greetz Skunkmonster

Ik ga volgen...maar wel jammer om weer de real deal niet tegen te komen :).

Succes ouwe

Neem aan dat je het over de chem hebt hupla? Is toch een clone only strain uit humboldt? welke zaadboer heeft volgens jou wel de real deal dan?

Ik ben nu bezig met chemdawg van hso, ook niet de real deal geloof ik maar lijkt er wel op (qua topstructuur en geur)

greets Tita

onze kijk er op:

Chemdawg is from Colorado. Got out to the East Coast. (I'm sure everyone has read the whole phish concert thing). It was renamed Diesel. The Mass cut he is talking about is the Mass Super Skunk. (Friend is sending me a cut real soon)

Original/Daywrecker/Headband/Underdawg diesel are all Chemdawg x (MSS x Sensi NL). I have this cut, and have shared it with some friends.

The Daywrecker Diesel was crossed with a hawiian x affie called RFK, this is ECSD. I have this cut too.

Soma got some bagseed of the ECSD, and crossed it to his Hawaiian Afghani male given to him by Shanti. That is the NYCD.

There is also another cross named Daywrecker diesel that recently came out. It is a cross of the ECSD and OGK.

I would bet OGKush is not an S1 of Chemdawg. Although I will be the first to say they certainly are related. But if you have grown as much OG K as I have, and seen all the different phenos, you would agree. Even the S1 of SFV OGK as its called now, (which is quite honestly the first kushes running around that I came across back in '96), make S1's of SFV, and the offspring are very similar to the parent. Only occasioally do you get indica dom phenos. Most of the phenos resemble the parent signifigantly. (sp)

IMO OGK is more than likely a half sister of the Chemdawg '91.

Yher also begs the question of the Bubba kush int he equation.

Now, I have the Katsu cut, which is recognized as the original cut. I also have the "Pre 98" cut, which IMO is a bit more vigorous the Katsu, and has thicker stems. Now, the Katsu cut was passed around back in like '02'-03. No one has ever heard of the "Pre 98" cut prior to '06. So which came first? My guess is the Pre 98 is an S1 of the Katsu cut, and was named that to distinguish it from the other Bubba cuts running around at the time. More of a historical reference to the original parent, not a time stamp on when the genetics were created.

How does bubba relate to the CD and OGK? Well again I can only speculate. If the rumor of OGK being Chem x (Thai x O.W.P.) are true, then I can see potential for an explaination. If a CD selfed and pollenated a Thai x OWP female, you wouldnt get males, but get the breeding results people are seeing. Bubba would just be a Chem and OWP dom. OG would be Thai and Chem dom. This makes sense using all the available information. But the information is of course severely lacking. So take this for for what you will.

wie heeft de real deal???

The one with the clone only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again pfff :)

History Chemdawg Family

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdawg Crosses:

• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.

• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.

• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdawg (Bubble Chem x [super skunk x Oregon Sno])

2. Giesel (Chem D x Mass Super Skunk)

3. Bubble Chem (Chemdawg’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)

4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chem D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)

5. Chemdawg D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

zal ff wat van de sour ff posten dan hebben we dat ook weer gehad en kunnen we weer met het topic beginnen :)

Two friends met on Dead tour. A pound of Chem was mailed to Mass. around 93-94.Seeds were found and started. My friend met Mass.G. at Phish tour 93-94. Clones of the Chem Dawg and Super Skunk made their way to NYC. With no male, The Weasel crossed a Sensi NL male with the Super Skunk. Took a male and crossed it with the Chem Dawg creating the Underdawg Diesel or (Diesel no.1, Headband Diesel, or Daywrecker Diesel). Another strain in his room the DNL NL/Shiva(RFK)/Hawaiian cross) self seeded the Under Dawg a seed was grown and The Sour Diesel was created, no planned breeding, it just happened. This is the Diesel gospel. Everything else is BS including soma (who the fuck is soma?) I challenge anyone who questions this fact, for I have been involved with the Diesel since it came to NYC.

heb zelf de ChemD, Chem SiS,Chem4 clone Aj sour diesel,E.C.S.D cut Hells Angel OG kush en nog een paar clone onlys mis alleen de chem 91 ;)

zal ff de soortjes beschrijven

chem 91 S1

Irukandji

Mamba(ChemD x 98 Bubba) x Pestilence(OG x West Coast Dawg

MotorBreath

(Chem D x SFV OG Kush)

White Fire aka WIFI

Fire Og kush x The White

:)

hey Weetje die Whitefire is gruwelijk lekker man

alleen die ik had gedraaid had wel een hoge opbrengst lekker grote dikke compacte toppen

Ik ben ook helemaal wild van OG-Rascal......dikke genetica heb je hoor :)

Ik ben ook helemaal wild van OG-Rascal......dikke genetica heb je hoor :)

thanks krasi

raskal heb zeker dikke genetics probeer zn fire og bx en fire alien kush eens dikke shit bro

hier wat fotos van de fire alien kush :)

gallery_27613_11512_2748060.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1741756.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_2367290.jpg

ok back on track

hier wat pics van de kleintjes dit was 24april

gallery_27613_11512_1349101.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_2311168.jpg

en zo staan ze er vandaag bij

heb er 2 per pot (26lt)

gallery_27613_11512_314296.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_736973.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_394250.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_2644761.jpg

Super man die kush, the White s1 is voor mij nog steeds de favoriete OG-Rascal strain.

Super man die kush, the White s1 is voor mij nog steeds de favoriete OG-Rascal strain.

the white S1 die vond ik nou tegen vallen kwa smaak maar voor de rest zag die er gruwelijk uit helemaal wit en harde compacte toppen heb nog een paar pics van post ze lalater wel ff

yo small update

zijn nu de 1e week bloei in gegaan :)

dames hebben tot nu toe alleen maar Bud ignitor gehad sinds begin 12/12

vanaf morgen begin ik iguana juice bloom en bud ignitor heb ook maar bud candy gekocht dat krijgen ze volgende week als het goed is

linksboven M.B, linksonder Wifi, rechtsonder Iru en rechtsboven, Chem91

heb hier en daar al wat geknakt een paar schoten al flink de lucht in

gallery_27613_11512_1251703.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1518181.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_614256.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_2469319.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1556529.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1267935.jpg

back again

zijn vandaag aan week 3 begonnen en ze zijn gestopt met groeien zitten mooi op schema

welcome to the jungle

gallery_27613_11512_1007536.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1515969.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_572386.jpg

irukandji en wat chem91 op de achtergrond

gallery_27613_11512_2739103.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1326459.jpg

Topje white fire

gallery_27613_11512_1519887.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_34039.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1515969.jpg

gallery_27613_11512_1931386.jpg