• sanniesshop-banner.gif.d86ea02547aa126c899b25f607244aaf.gif sanniesseeds instagram

Sign in to follow this  
Brambeaux

Original Amnesia Auto Dinafem Ervaringen?

Heeft iemand toevallig ervaringen met de og amnesia auto van dinafem?

Zit te denken om die aan te schaffen voor als 2e ronde.

Wil die dan gaan ontkiemen eind deze maand.

Zo hoop ik een mooie overlap te kunnen maken aangezien mn auto aktjes al dik bezig zijn met voorbloei.

Alvast bedankt!

Blessssss✌🏻

Thnks voor t linkje vasco!

Zo echt zal de auto versie wel niet zijn maar t lijkt me evengoed een heerlijke plant.

Denk ik ook dat t gewoon deze wordt voor de overlap.

Zolang ze maar niet te lomp worden haha

Geen ervaring met deze soort,

Ze krijgt wel goede reviews

Ongeveer 85dagen tot ze klaar is,

Kan tot 150cm hoog worden

70%sativa/30%indica (waarvan 10%ruderalis)

Lange internodes waar meer licht tussen kan waardoor zeer lange toppen ontwikkelen.

Kan soms beetje foxtailen.

Wel oppassen met EC waarden zelfde aanhouden als bij de gewone amneez, niet overdrijven met voeding.

Succes alvast ;)

Edited by alkaline

Geen ervaring met deze soort,

Ze krijgt wel goede reviews

Ongeveer 85dagen tot ze klaar is,

Kan tot 150cm hoog worden

70%sativa/30%indica (waarvan 10%ruderalis)

Lange internodes waar meer licht tussen kan waardoor zeer lange toppen ontwikkelen.

Kan soms beetje foxtailen.

Wel oppassen met EC waarden zelfde aanhouden als bij de gewone amneez, niet overdrijven met voeding.

Succes alvast ;)

Thnks voor de info alkaline!

Had indd ook gelezen over t 1,50 kunnen worden maar dit is in de "optimale omstandigheden"

Zou ze dat kunnen halen in een 15l smartpot? Kan t me eigenlijk haast niet voorstellen in ons kikkerlandje haha.

Met voeding en autoflowers ben ik sowieso altijd wel voorzichtig ,en deze og amnees schijnt t beste te smaken bij lage dosis voeding.

Ik denk dat ik gewoon voor deze ga, of ze moeten me hier bij de growshop iets veel beters laten zien maar volgens mij waren ze wel te spreken over deze amnees auto.

Als je er benieuwd naar bent moet je mn verslag van de auto ak van spliff seeds in de gaten houden. Daar gaan ze dan voorbij komen.

Nogmaals thanks en fijne avond!

Blessss✌🏻

Original Amnesia by Escobar....

Yep found it.

View Poste$kob@r, on 13 August 2011 - 06:47 PM, said:

IBL Amnesia Hypro. A IBL? Do u know what u say there?

They have a cut to that is hyped and pushed in the benelux, everywhere.

Its great? i stay far away from it. Promoting busnis people claiming more then they ever will understand in there life, i do not listen to.

The original Amnesia is coming from Canada, a guy that never had honour for his hard work. Soma got it first, Shanti is also involved. NOBODY ELSE.

The truth hurts.

The real elite clone has become very very rare, the real clone is overflooded by all other people that want to claim Amnesia Haze.

Hey, Amnesia Haze is good selling strain, watch the internet how many seedshops offer it. Do u see the light? i dont anymore.

Last month ive donated allot of amnesia Haze G13 Haze to sannie to serve as freebies.

Ask for them iff u want them. Keep the fastest flowering females that are not sativa (not G13Haze) and try it for free. Compare, share me your thoughts.

The first who introduced it was Soma, and it was even not his strain, he never claimed it was his to. Many of Soma's strains are gifts from his clan of friends/contacts, he combines, breeds.

It was Soma who introduced a real taste revolution back then.

The first cupwinner clone has almost been totally lost. I still have it after all those years.

The hypro cut is , what we think, The soma cut vs another unknown sativa ... probably not G13Haze, cause my AmnesiaHazeG13Haze is much to different.

The source of my G13Haze male is Soma himself.

Things just did not fit.

Iff someone offers pure Amnesia, then we would speak of stretch indica more then sativa dominant.

Ive been breeding with it since almost 10 years.

Ive seen many wannabe amnesia haze clones ending up in the trash here.

Sorry i have to say all this, but preservation of the real deal means much more to me then being friends with a certain company.

Grdz e$ko,

Edited by Poldergrower

Original Amnesia by Escobar....

Yep found it.

View Poste$kob@r, on 13 August 2011 - 06:47 PM, said:

IBL Amnesia Hypro. A IBL? Do u know what u say there?

They have a cut to that is hyped and pushed in the benelux, everywhere.

Its great? i stay far away from it. Promoting busnis people claiming more then they ever will understand in there life, i do not listen to.

The original Amnesia is coming from Canada, a guy that never had honour for his hard work. Soma got it first, Shanti is also involved. NOBODY ELSE.

The truth hurts.

The real elite clone has become very very rare, the real clone is overflooded by all other people that want to claim Amnesia Haze.

Hey, Amnesia Haze is good selling strain, watch the internet how many seedshops offer it. Do u see the light? i dont anymore.

Last month ive donated allot of amnesia Haze G13 Haze to sannie to serve as freebies.

Ask for them iff u want them. Keep the fastest flowering females that are not sativa (not G13Haze) and try it for free. Compare, share me your thoughts.

The first who introduced it was Soma, and it was even not his strain, he never claimed it was his to. Many of Soma's strains are gifts from his clan of friends/contacts, he combines, breeds.

It was Soma who introduced a real taste revolution back then.

The first cupwinner clone has almost been totally lost. I still have it after all those years.

The hypro cut is , what we think, The soma cut vs another unknown sativa ... probably not G13Haze, cause my AmnesiaHazeG13Haze is much to different.

The source of my G13Haze male is Soma himself.

Things just did not fit.

Iff someone offers pure Amnesia, then we would speak of stretch indica more then sativa dominant.

Ive been breeding with it since almost 10 years.

Ive seen many wannabe amnesia haze clones ending up in the trash here.

Sorry i have to say all this, but preservation of the real deal means much more to me then being friends with a certain company.

Grdz e$ko,

Dus zo og is die van dinafem niet?😜

Toch lijkt t me een leuke autoflower om te growen en te roken.

Echt echte amnesia lijkt me sowieso geen optie zo buiten in ons kikkerlandje.

Anyway thanks voor de info poldergrower!

altijd mooi om te lezen dit soort dingen.

Blessss✌🏻

om je nou te laten leiden/lijden door de mening van 1 persoon..........

om je nou te laten leiden/lijden door de mening van 1 persoon..........

Voor zover ik weet laat ik me niet leiden/lijden door 1 persoon?

Ik ben/was alleen benieuwd of mensen ervaring met de plant hadden...

T is toch een andere soort geworden.

Bij de growshop garandeerde ze dat de amnees auto zeker de 1,50 of meer kan halen en dat wordt te gek op t balkon haha, vind ik wel mooi maar dat komt wel als ik ooit een tuin heb😉

T Is de black jack auto van sweet seeds geworden, daar waren ze ook goed over te spreken en vind t een mooie plant om te zien, de smoke en high schijnen goed te zijn.

Bless